Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Feedback on my store please. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Horsecircus ,

Could you please provide your website url?

Thanks!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Horse-circus.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1
Horse-circus.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Horsecircus ,

Your store is quite new. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store better. 

Logo Design -  For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as it's seems loss on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business. 

Favicon: Add favicon on the website. Favicon is like a miniature logo of a product that makes it easier for the customer to recognize the brand website and to make the client aware of the brand.

Home Page: You need to completely redesign your home page and make your website user-friendly. You can add more section on the homepage such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, 'Featured Product' to engage users. Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Also, reduce the size of the header.

Menu - Menu and its label have a great impact on the user. Menu structure needs to be fixed,  you can add information such as ‘About us’, ‘Contact Us’, “Home section/Icon’, etc. all these items on the menu for easy navigation to users and to provide information to search engines.

Shipping and return policy (Most Recommended) - Shipping and return policy improves users’ trust, and it gives a feeling of safety to your customers. It ensures excellent customer service. Also, search engines and all advertisement tools give this more importance. 

Privacy Policy(Most Recommended) - Privacy policy is a great way to show customers that you can be trusted for handling personal information of the user with care.

Terms of services (Most Recommended)- You should have terms of Service Agreement on your website.

Footer: You need to add proper footer menu links. Also, you can show website information and address in the footer.   

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1
Thank you !!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1
Thank you
0 Likes