Feedback on my store

prinze06
1 0 0

Hi guys I was hoping if you can leave a feedback on my website: www.brightfaucet.com

I also have another question?

- Can Facebook billing threshold can affect the optimization of my ads? I just recently created my ad account last July 31, 2020, and my billing threshold is only $2. I tried to increase it by $10 many times but still $2 . Also my visitors on the website is to low. I was thinking if its the threshold because every time it reaches the $2  limit it automatically stops.

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes

Hi @prinze06 

After looking on your store, I have some suggestions that might be useful for you.

1. Make Header Sticky

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 17.37.50.png

This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access to another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.

2. Change the color of CTA button

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 17.38.51.png

Your current CTA button in your Hero banner now is quite not impressed users to click on it. I'd suggest you choose a color that stands out from the background and when customers hover over it like Blue (as your main color using in your store).

3. Align these images and contents as well

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 17.41.40.png

Try to fit your length of content at here to not break you layout. It's quite messy here, you can increase the margin from image to content for users easier to read it.

Hope that my suggestions may help you in some way. Furthermore, you can check this article to know how to optimize your homepage.

Cheer!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes

Hi @prinze06,

I like your store, it's amazing. You need to work on a few aspects to improve your store and increase your sales.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on a website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 13%. It should be above 60%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

53b77f1c-64ea-47f4-9d8b-0868c93276cc.png

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. I like your homepage it has everything at its place. 

Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

In addition to this, to change the billing go to Facebook Ads Manager, click payment settings and then change that billing threshold.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!! Thank you!!!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes