Feedback on my store

Aran7
1 0 0

Hi Guys, I am new to this application I need feedback for my store, this is my store name www.atsonliner.com. I almost paid $200 for the Facebook ads but I sold only one item so far also I am getting traffic but no one is buying anything, I live in Australia so mostly I target in Australia and America audience, even though no sales at all and I wanted to add more item from Aliexpress but most of the items are taking more than 4 weeks to come into Australia. Because I have planed add more items for Fathers' day but most of the goods will take more than 5 weeks to arrive here, and is there any application to show the shipping delivery time depends on the product also I am having an issue with tags, I added some tags and saved it wrongly but now I want to delete that particular tag but there is no option for deleting that tag, these are the only question I have , give me some solution how can I improve more or where I am making mistake, I had so many plans but now I am losing my confidence. thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Before I do some front-end critique, I'd like to understand your business a little more. 

What is your mission statement for your customers? What problem are you solving for them, specifically? Who is your target audience, and what research have you conducted to establish that there is a demand for your products amongst that demographic? 

When setting up your marketing campaigns what marketing personas had you constructed and what did they look like? What were there interests and behaviours? 

Once we get a good grasp of your business, I'll be able to constructively critique your store based on those objectives. 

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes