Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello guys.

A complete beginner here and I would really appreciate if anyone could lead me in the right direction, as I feel something is not right?
Any suggestions? Also if I try to contact myself through the website it doesn't reach the e-mail I have listed. Anyone else has the same problem?

www.vinylfragrance.com

Thanks,
And have a nice day

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
424 27 127

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @VinylFragrance !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

As for me, your store is too dark and confusing. I felt lost when I entered your store. I recommend changing the theme and layout of the store. 

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1769 110 318

This is an accepted solution.

Dear VinylFragrance,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Optimize your footer with social links, newsletter sign up and policy documents.
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action
  • Add CTA at Hero banners
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page 
  • Add Testimonials at homepage.
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page
  • Index your product at Google and Do some On page SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like