I'm looking for some feedback on my store from a user experience perspective. I know I need to work on/add my product descriptions (I'm working on this).
Im looking for feedback on how my website works. Adding items to the cart and continuing to shop- adding multiple of the same item; these are areas I'm not sure how to fix.
I want my website to have a more professional/ polished and less crafty feel.
I welcome your knowledge and feedback. Thank you!
www.katcadegan.com and instagram @katcadeganjewellery
Dear @katc ,
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestions will help you.
Hey there @katc here's what I'd like to suggest after going through your store -
1. When I'm on your product page, I don't have an option to go back home (Clicking on your logo lets me go back to the homepage) but users don't know this, here, a clear line of the path is missing. Don't do that. Add a home button in your header menu!
2. You can expand your Shop option in your header menu - this way users will come to know what all products you're dealing with! You can shift your FAQs in the footer menu.
3. You've added social media icons to your store that's great, but you also need to welcome customer reviews and feedbacks - they work as a testifying feature in your store!
4. When I'm at your product pages, you can add a small effect where as soon as my cursor comes near the image, it bursts open or it smoothly zooms in! This provides a smooth experience and it's the right way to showcase your products!
5. Although you've added a favicon, it's not visible. Maybe a whiter version of it would do good!
Everything's good otherwise. Now I'd like to ask you about your selling strategy and how you're going to promote your products? Let me know if we can be of any help to you!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
Have experienced the process of your store, and it's normal. But still have some praises and comments below:
- At first, the theme and the background color are suitable in my opinion. Try to keep it up.
- The products are beautiful too.
- Try to add "Add to cart" buttons down there, it will increase your conversion rate and sale.
- Besides the Add to cart button on product pages, I think you need to add a buy now button.
- On this step, after clicking on Continue shopping, it gets to the "all product" page. I think it's not suitable and the collection page can be better.
- I see the homepage is quite simple. You can try to add more parts like a gallery or a story. If you want to create a shoppable gallery, try to check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It's very affordable and user-friendly.
- Add a related product section on the page to encourage your customers to buy more than one product.
Here is my view and hope it can help you improve your store and increase your sales!
Hope it helps!
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Work more on the Home page. Now the Home page looks very simple. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Hot Sellers' etc to help customers keep updated on the products.
3. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Add Contact Us page with a form for better customer interaction.
6. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
11. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
12. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
13. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
14. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
15. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
16. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Just had a look at your store. It's quite neat but needs some improvement in elegance. At present it seems quite simple, you can play with some background colours in the featured products section
I would also suggest adding more products in this section to show variety to the user. Moreover, Try to put a good marketing statement at your banner that leaves an impact on the user. The banner is the first impression, while the displayed images are good, if you can add some captions with them on the right side, the banners will look more complete then.
Users interact heavily with the video content so if possible try to have a short trailer showcasing your products/value
Also when a user adds a product in the cart his/her email should be captured so that you can retarget him through email marketing. For that, I would suggest you integrate an abandoned cart recovery app. You can try CareCart apps for that. Those apps are mostly free and dynamic if you like. Nevertheless, there should be some integration so that you can know who your visitors/customers are. Would love to see the store again after improvements. Good Luck