Feedback on my store

matthewhall
2 0 2

Hi Shopify community,

Have recently launched a new site on behalf of the company I work for (CCS McLays) - The site can be found at shop.ccsmclays.co.uk - We're selling a range of PPE.

We've been trading for 15 years within a B2B context, but looking to target consumers as well (hence the opening of our shopify store).

Any feedback would be truly valued.

Many thanks in advance,

Matthew

HelpfulBeing
Pathfinder
107 6 22

Hi @matthewhall ,

I have gone through the website and i must say that it looks really great

1. Customer Testimonials could be added to increase shoppers trust.

2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
matthewhall
2 0 2

Hi,

@Droppersstop @HelpfulBeing - many thanks for your courteous replies. Will check out your links shortly. 

Your feedback is much appreciated and reinforces the extent of capabilities available for sellers via shopify.

I will certainly consider the alterations I can make regarding high search keywords and product descriptions from an SEO viewpoint - definitely a powerful tool to stimulate traffic. "Answer the public" could be a valuable tool on this occasion in an attempt to ensure we're being relevant and reacting to consumer intent.

Have also discovered the importance of site speed and shopify's ability to showcase 3D models of products, facilitating the use of AR via McKinsey's article - https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/retail/our-insights/adapting-to-the-next-normal-in-retail-the-cu... 

Best,

Matthew

Hello @matthewhall your site is great. I like that you want to help people in these dark times.

You may add a free shipping with an order which is more than xx£ it will boost your sales too.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes