Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi All,

Check out www.thesofalovers.co.uk 

Please can you provide feedback to make this convert more?

If you've got no actual constructive or improvement based feedback and your just a troll then you can jog on.

Thanks in advance!!

Any actual feedback I can implement is appreciated. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @sofalovers 

On my 1st impression, your store looks really professional and quite great.

But while loading, I found the speed wasn't good. You can check out the test I ran here https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fr7c3n5d3s (Your home page scored F as the total weight is 4.37MB).

What you can do now: Optimize image size. I have some recommended tool here https://pagefly.link/yVHMqezj ; Run your images through one of those tools before uploading to your store, the page speed will be improved a lot, I promised.

To optimize even more, you can try looking for Lazy loading (it can be done via coding, or I want to introduce the page builder I am working for: PageFly, you can enable Lazy load for any page with one click).

- I'd recommend a bolder color since it's hardly seen:

The Sofa Lovers - Online UK Retailer - Sofas, Chairs & Furniture Store – The Sofa Lovers Limited 2020-09-15 11-48-19.png

- Change the background image: it's quite blurry as a background and makes this section look really busy 

The Sofa Lovers - Online UK Retailer - Sofas, Chairs & Furniture Store – The Sofa Lovers Limited 2020-09-15 11-57-19.png

- If you may, I think a section for testimonial can be helpful to increase trust.

I hope those ideas can be useful. If they are, please like (and mark it as solution) Thank you in advance

Have a nice day and best of luck to you!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1763 110 318

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @sofalovers 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

thespeed.png

• Text within images are nor visible clearly 
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you for your suggestions. I will look into each of your points and work on them. Thank you for taking the time out to review my site. Give me some time and ill will ask you guys to check again. Have a great day and thank you for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

The speed scores are shocking and need help with this its a minefield in there. lol Is there any service I can pay a small fee where they can make it close to as 100 as possible?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you for your suggestions. I will optimize my photos and change that blurry image. I will look at the site loaded speed which I think is causing many issues. Thank you

1 Like