Feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello it’s me again, i am a newbie and i need feedback on my store because i need to know what else I need to do. I am dropshipping and I’m not sure if I need to change anything. I think I need to do a lot of changing or adding. Please help me!

My store is CountryBeez.shop

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1769 111 320

Dear @Taylor02 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestion will help you

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 44-49 
  • Add favicon
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add smart search feature
  • Optimize your footer with social links and policy documents
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
65 4 20

Hi @Taylor02 

Your store looks beautiful, you just need to do some minor tweaks to make it more professional and value-added. First and foremost, add a strong caption on your homepage banner. The banner holds the first impression so your caption must communicate your core offer clearly to the users. The website banner is the first opportunity to captivate your audience. Your current homepage banner caption is not communicating about the core value so see if you update it.

Moreover, you need to work on the product layout. For example, the below image should not have a white background

Ali-92_0-1600168117034.png

Similarly, this section needs improvement as well. The white background should not be there, rather the products should merge into the background

Ali-92_1-1600168239536.png

Especially the toddler picture above should be changed in my view. Take a real picture who is resting the pillow with a smile on his face. This will give more meaningfulness to your product and it will connect with your audience. 

Your store carries a great artistic value just adjust these pictures and use better fonts and it will look more beautiful. Add a Facebook live chat widget to your store as well so that you can connect with your audience directly, take their queries, and pitch them customized offers.

As soon as you get some sales, add social proof mechanism to your store to show your recent sales notifications to the new visitors. This will help in boosting your sales.

Lastly, if possible, make a short marketing video showcasing all your products and demonstrating the core value of your product like a happy family with happy kids. This type of marketing will hit your audience emotionally. Good Luck

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
1 Like