Feedback on my store.

abeadaboveco
3 0 0

Hello everyone,

My name is Amanda and I started my shopify store in September 2020. I am getting traffic but no sales which is fine. I know it takes time. I just want to make sure that my website on shopify isn't the problem. I would really appreciate feedback on how the site looks and if its easy to navigate. I have not changed much on it, however I am willing to make changes if needed. I really appreciate any feedback and thank you.

Amanda, 

abeadaboveco.myshopify.com 

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
738 81 168

Hey, @abeadaboveco 

First off, congratulations on starting your business on Shopify. I'd be happy to offer some actionable pointers regarding your storefront and business.

I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'Catalog' menu item. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

Another important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out! 

Lastly, this article here is a must-read for any entrepreneur trying to figure out how to make sales. It will go over a variety of actionable steps that you can take in order to make your first sales in 30 days. I can't recommend it enough!

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

zforeman
Tourist
6 1 4

Hey, overall your store looks great. However, I highly recommend you upgrade your logo design. Your logo/brand is extremely important when it comes to converting potential customers. It is the first thing potential customers see and it can either leave a good or bad first-impression. You want a logo that immediately communicates to your customers "you can trust us" and is memorable so they can recognize your business in future interactions.

I am a professional graphic designer with 5+ years of experience providing happy clients with amazing logo designs. I offer high quality logo designs starting at only $35. A bargain for the speed and quality of result provided. You can learn more about my logo design work here: http://bit.ly/l0g0des1gn

I hope we can work together on solving your business-needs! Your store is definitely on track to attracting happy customers!

Zach