It is surprising that you have been working at it for two years and still not making enough sales.
Your store looks professional to me and at this point I would look at your marketing, ads, creatives, etc. to understand what you are doing wrong.
Kindly share your marketing details such as channels, audiences, budgets, metrics. Hopefully, I can help you figure out what it is that you're doing wrong.
Have sene your store and I think I have some suggestions for you to increase your sales.
Here are some:
- I see you're selling clothes for men, women and kids. So why your homepage only shows women's clothes? This definitely makes men feel don't want to buy at the first glance.
- Add Quickview buttons on your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster. Therefore maybe they can decide to buy faster.
- To show many product photos as you want, you can create an Instagram gallery to show images because I see your Instagram account and it has many product photos.
Check out this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create a gallery and also make it shoppable.
- I see your store is a dropshipping business, so do you try to compare your product prices to other competitors or other eCommerce platforms.
If your prices are not cheaper than them, it's hard to sell them.
- And as the guy said above, you need to check your marketing strategy on your sales channels.
And also, check more analytics as many as you can.
Hope this helps!
Hi @lushclothingke !
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I've taken a look at your store and the design is very professional and well done. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
2. Add 'Size Chart' to help customers to choose the correct product size.
3. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
6. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!