Feedback on my store

Solved
SixFigures
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello Folks,

I changed my theme and hoping I can get honest feedback on my store again. Thanks in advance

https://shop.scrimpingbeauty.ml/

and the password is fagowr

thank you in advance for taking the time looking at my post.

0 Likes
Barbra
Tourist
7 1 2

Hello,
There are some english grammar issues throughout the entire site. This will be a tip-off to people that the products are likely Chinese imports. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but you are selling handbags called "leather" when they aren't leather and that does not build confidence. Also, the product overview for the product I looked at: https://shop.scrimpingbeauty.ml/products/leather-women-bag, is very muddled. maybe that could be an actual written description of the product, since the same specs are noted further down the page in the Description area. Also, the product reviews appear to be bogus in most cases. 

Good luck, 
BB

SixFigures
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you so much BB 

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SixFigures 

I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment. Your store looks quite professional and beautiful, and I like your products.

Add a favicon to your store.

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

1. Home page 

I must say that you have a really attractive and nice menu header, especially it's sticky so customers can access the menu anytime they want. This's really good. 

1.1 Invest in high-quality and focusing images

ScrimpingB 2020-10-11 11-32-55.png

The first banner image is for the Sunglasses product but the image is not too focused on the product and it is not of high quality. So I really recommend you should change to the image which focuses on the product (sunglasses) totally, not be cut and invest in the high-quality.

1.2 Add an introduction 

You are investing well in the image's quality and it's better to keep the customers stay longer with an introduction with image and text block.

I have a PageFly template example for you

Centic R2 – PageFly 2020-09-25 08-37-39.png

1.3 Add customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more about its benefit and how to make it effective. 

1.4 Adding direct links for the "Return Policies" And "Shipping Infor" on the footer

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is important because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://shop.scrimpingbeauty.ml/collections/bags/products/elegant-sling-handbags

2.1 Add more product images for different angles

Your product images are good and clear, but there are only 2 images so it's not easy for customers to have a good and general demonstration for your product so I recommend you should add 3-5 images to show inside the handbag or a model holding the handbag. 

2.2 Showing the link to the Return and Shipping Policies

As I mentioned above, the return and shipping policies are very important for an online store so you add links to these policies for customers. 

2.3 Avoid the horizontal tabs

Textured Baguette Bag 2020-10-11 11-49-54.png

Actually, the horizontal tabs are overlooked and make it difficult for customers to guess how much content within each tab. 

I recommend you can put the description inside the product details. 

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @SixFigures !

Add a favicon.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here