Feedback on my store

prateek_godika
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi!

Hope everything is doing well.

I really appreciate if you all can give feedback on my not such a new store. I am looking for design upgrades and any suggestions from your side are most welcome.

Here's the link for my store

https://www.shopgrowspaces.com/#/

0 Likes
bloombliss
3 0 1

I think that your store looks very professional.  I would probably remove the spinning wheel pop up because it reduces the image of your store. 

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 156

Hi @prateek_godika 

Have seen your store and it looks very professional.

Just have some comments for your:

- I think the loading time of your homepage is good, but the loading time of product pages is very slow. You can see an example below. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1602820905430.png

The loading time on mobile even slower. 

You need to solve this problem as soon as possible. 

- Have seen many photo reviews on your store, I think you increase your social proof by adding them on. 

You can post those photos on your Instagram account, and add more inspirational content. After that, you can show your Instagram content via an Instagram gallery. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one and also make it shoppable. 

- On your product pages, add a buy now button. 

Hope you're doing well. 

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @prateek_godika !

Add a favicon

Very gree, fesh and eye-appealing store - good job!

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes