Feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Community,

Please check my new store that I opened 5 days ago, and let me know your feedback. 

I am getting traffic but not as much sales that I anticipated. 

Let me know your thoughts and what can I improve.

Please see the url: https://lifecuff.de/

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @Goran2, welcome to the Shopify community. I hope you are doing good. Your store's look and feel are really good. Here are some suggestions and feedback that you can work on:-

1. Display collection on the homepage. Add testimonials and reviews on the homepage, it helps in building trust with other visitors. 

2. You need to increase customer engagement on your store. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

3. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

4. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

5. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

6. Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your storeLooking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
420 43 47

Hello There, 

Kindly check the below the points:- 
1) If i am submitting the newletter pop-up with empty filed still it is working. There is no validation on it.
2) Site is too slow to load. Images are taking too much time for laoding
3) The home icon, I guess when we click on it, it should redirect you to the home page but it is not. It is refreshing the same page

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes