Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Can anyone give me feedback on my store? I don't understand why I am not getting any sale even if I run facebook ads ad pinterest ads? Any feedback is much appreciated

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

Hi, 

Please share your sore URL. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Ella20,

First off, you've done a great job with your store so far. My first impression was that it looked very nice and was well organized.

After looking at your store, I have a few recommendations.

I would recommend instead of Shop that you replace that with "Eye Lashes" "Hair Care" "Makeup" and etc. so people can see right off the bat what you sell.

Next, I would suggest spending some time on your SEO. Getting your SEO done properly is so important! Here is what yours is looking like right now:

beauty-meta.png

The issue with your SEO is that you aren't using the words someone would use if they were looking for your products, this makes it hard for anyone to find you. For example, if I was searching for the eyebrow product, I would probably type in "Temporary Eyebrow Tattoos" or "Realistic Eyebrow Tattoos", something like that. 

We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

My final recommendation is to open social media account. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. People will want to research before they purchase and one of the first places they are going to look is social media.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!