Feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I would very much appreciate feedback on my store website if you have time.

The store website went live on 10/23/20.  Shopify analytics shows I have had over 400 website visits with one sale.  The day after the website went live,I  sent out a "we are open" email blast to the 350+ people who signed up to be notified when the website goes live which to me was great!   I know the product sells as I have participated as a vendor at different art festivals and shows. Three small local stores have carried my product and the product did well with sales;  one store carried the product and kept ordering from me for 2 years.   

I decided to try and build a website to see if I could get some online sales - It wasn't easy and I had a very small budget.

I know the product is not for everyone (in fact, I haven't had any feedback, good or bad from family or friends and I know they have visited the website - not much support from them which kinda sucks).  

To be honest, I like the product and believe in it, but with no real family/friends giving any kind of feedback, I have to say, I'm feeling a bit self-conscious about the whole concept of this product right now. Any and all feedback would be helpful - design, functionality, product, content, do I need more clarity with the content

Really it's ok, give it all to me; don't hold back -I say this with a deep breath lol.    Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1522 77 258

Hello @kcdomin, I hope you are doing good! Could you share your store URL so we can provide you the honest feedback? 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @kcdomin,

It's hard to say for sure without looking at your website (if you share your store link, I can update my response) but going off of what you said about product not being for everyone, that's not a bad thing. The key isn't just getting traffic, it's getting the right kind of traffic, your target audience.

We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!
0 Likes