Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 4

Hi, pls give some feedback on my store. Thank you.

URL : www.lovianco.com

Highlighted

Hey @Lolovic,

Upon landing on your website I see your banner featuring a plus sized model and as I scroll down I see collections with the word "Plus Sized" in title, it does look a little disconnected though because although you have the word "Plus Sized" there is a model that is not plus sized set as your featured image.

screencapture-lovianco-2020-11-05-09_21_31.png

Instead of using the word "Plus Sized" I would recommend changing your wording instead to "Inclusive Sizing 𝐗𝐒-𝟕𝐗𝐋". That would be a more accurate title and one that I feel would appeal more to your target audience.

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
790 17 223

Hi @Lolovic !

I highly recommend changing the theme store - now your theme does not look professional and eye-appealing. https://themeforest.net/item/venedor-premium-shopify-theme/26300208?gclid=CjwKCAiA4o79BRBvEiwAjteoYE...Here is a great collection of themes. Venedor is built for speed and performance, and it is designed with rich promotion sections that impact high conversion rates.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
419 42 140

Hi @Lolovic

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you:

- You can see at your first glance, there is 4 color layout here. I think 2 is maximum. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1604636473228.png

- There are too many collections that are shown here. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1604636579003.png

- Have seen your Instagram account, however, and it has much good content and many product photos. I think you can consider having a shoppable Instagram gallery that shows Instagram content. 

Check this app SHoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease. 

- If you have a high abandoned cart number, you can consider using the app WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart to send the messages to your customers.

Hope this helps!

Happy selling,  

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1535 77 262

Hello @Lolovic, hope you are doing good! Here is the feedback & some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 3 13

Hello @Lolovic, I hope you are doing fine!

Your store looks amazing, the home page and layout colors everything is great except your header the logo just above the navigation buttons doesn't look good, try placing the logo at the start of the header on left. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized and descriptive it will help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descri, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps. 

Have a nice day!