Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

Just looking for any feedback for our store. My main questions are:
- Is it clear and easy to navigate 
- Does it seem trustworthy 
- How are the product pages (you can exclude WaggyID from this because it is different).
- Any other suggestions. 

If you find something that should be adjusted please let me know! I want the store to be the best it can be. Thank you! 

waggytailstickers.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @WaggyTail,

Great job with your website so far, it is very well organized and easy to navigate.

To answer your questions:

Is it clear and easy to navigate 
Yes, absolutely. The "How it Works" graphic was very helpful. The only thing I'd suggest adding is a tagline to your logo that says "Custom Pet Stickers".

Does it seem trustworthy 
It does seem like a legitimate website to me, however, I think there are a few things you could do to improve buyer trust.
I think some work on your logo would be good. You can get an inexpensive but professional looking logo on Fiverr.
Some work on your website design would be good as well. A nice banner above your navigation menu with a great product would be a great addition.

How are the product pages (you can exclude WaggyID from this because it is different).
Everything is well organized, great job there. Your product SEO needs some work.

When I take a look at your product SEO, this is what I see and this is how it would show up in search results or social media shares:

waggy-meta.png

By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO. I would recommend getting "Keywords Everywhere" so that you can find out what words people are typing into Google to find products like yours and then use that in your SEO. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. This comes down to your SEO, you are getting traffic but it's the wrong kind of traffic. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @WaggyTail, congrats on your store! It looks really cute (especially the pop up with the 'x' that can jump). Overall, when surfing the web I find it very simple to follow the content. You did a good job on the web structure I might say.  I want to give my compliments on that! 

However, there are some points I'd like to make so you can better your store and gain sales!

1. Store speed

I've checked your site speed on 2 different tools which are: Pagespeed by Google and Shopify Analyzer, you can find the results respectively here: Pagespeed, Shopify Analyzer

I suggest you to work on image size and lazy loading to boost the page speed. There are many images that you can optimize to make it load faster, therefore, better the customers' experiences

2. Hero section 

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 11.16.15.png

Hero section is the section that appear first when visitors go to your site so it needs to be as impressive as possible. I suggest you to use a big banner/picture with high quality and include a CTA button attached on that so that overall, the hero section gives off professional first impression and excite customers. 

2. Featured Products/Product List

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 11.23.02.png

- Make the price outstanding is great however the titles of the products are also significant. As a visitor, I'd like the title to be bigger.

- Also, it could be great if you can include the star rating, color swatches for the products

- Furthermore, a secondary hover image is also a thing should be done. It gives your potential customers another chance to consider the product

3. Product Page

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 11.33.06.pngOne product should have from 3 to 5 additional pictures that provide many angles of the product. I think you should add images that can do a 360 degree closed up at the product

4. Header

- Since the banner of you page and the content is center-aligned, I think the content in the header should be center-aligned also.

- Make the header sticky so that customers can jump from pages to pages easier.

5. Layout

- You can separate sections more efficiently by create a different color for each section. It would help the site less 'flat'. You can refer to some templates to know how to make the site more eye-catching, for example: here

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you and you can apply that. Furthermore, you can check this article  to optimize your store speed. Please like if you find my comment helpful for you. Thank you so much.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1443 73 244

Hello @WaggyTail, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:-

- To make your store easy to navigate, create a drop-down menu of the collection in the header menu then in the drop-down create sub-menu under those each of the collection. This will make your store easy to navigate. 

- Add categories in the header menu itself. 

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image (with a CTA button )- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

-  When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

- Add a loyalty reward program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing, or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
424 16 88

Hi @WaggyTail welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 2 11

Hey @WaggyTail, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. As you asked "Is it clear and easy to navigate" yes it is.  "Does it seem trustworthy" yes it does but you can add a few things to make it more trustworthy by adding proper descriptions for products and the customer review box. "How are the product pages " they are fine well organized.

One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score on WooRank and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

Ca3pture.JPG

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 205

Hi @WaggyTail !

Very cool logo. I like it.

I recommend changing the theme store - try to use https://themeforest.net/item/venedor-premium-shopify-theme/26300208?irgwc=1&clickid=X7D1fxx6-xyLUQUw... -  Venedor is a Shopify theme that is built for speed and performance. The theme is designed with rich promotions sections to increase your conversion rates. Venedor aims to help customers who are not tech-savvy and not familiar with programming or coding.The price of the Venedor theme is $33 with 6-months support from FlexKit

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes