2 0 0

Hi everyone,

Would need candid feedback about our store https://bagallery.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
377 29 118

Hello @farhansyed,

I've taken a look at your store. The design is very professional and well done. I've some suggestions for improvement.

1. Add some space on the left and right sides of the Contact Us form and also reduce the width of the form.

screencapture-wwww-bagallerydeals-pages-contact-us-2020-11-11-03_20_56.png
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media accounts is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
5. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
6. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1882 117 292

Dear @farhansyed 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 6-15

bagaspeed.png

• Header and Footer area need to Improve
  • Show "add to cart popup" after adding the product and allow the customer to continue their shopping
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at the homepage
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button, Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find a product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Need to do some ON PAGE SEO.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 237

Hello @farhansyed, I hope you are doing good! Your store looks great. Here are a few suggestions you might consider:

- Your store speed is low. It should not be that slow.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. It can be like 'Shop Now'.

- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store that mentioned above. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
94 7 29

Hi @farhansyed 

Just had a look at your store. Congratulations on doing a very professional job. The store is attractive and comprehensive. I just have a minor valuable suggestion as far as the store's marketing aspect is concerned and that is to have a crisp marketing video on your homepage. Video has the tendency to get great exposure. Within 30 to 60 seconds, the users can have a quick glimpse of your wonderful offerings and brands.

Apart from this, I would highly recommend integrating an abandoned cart recovery by email mechanism at your store. According to research, the abandoned cart rate is nearly 70% with Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming in, the abandoned rate can go even higher. I think it will be a wise move to have a system in place to retarget your lost customers (those who have abandoned the cart). You can try the abandoned cart recovery email by Care Cart to capture the potential customers' emails, test, and see how it performs for your store.

Lastly, In my view establishing social proof mostly works, the users, when they reach your store they get recent sales notifications. This will create goodwill and help in increased conversions. Good Luck

Abandoned Cart Recovery by Email: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
36 0 11

Hey @farhansyed, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. Few things that I found odd:

• The speed of your store is slow
  • Your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look
  • If the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product.
  • The product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which don't have any meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
710 16 199

Hi @farhansyed !

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
387 40 129

Hi @farhansyed

Have seen your store and your homepage is too long. 

The first you need to do is shorting the homepage. Besides that, create a mega menu. 

On your product pages, you need to add:

+ Sticky Add to Cart

+ The Buy Now button 

+ More upsell and cross-sell methods

I've noticed that some products are not having enough information. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1605153518889.png

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, check this app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice. It will help you create a unique template, and it's totally free. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
412 16 87

Hi @Whatthebark welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
412 16 87

Hi @farhansyed welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. 

Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes