Hello Shopify community,
I've recently put alot of time into my store and would like to see some more sales.
I would like some suggestions on where and how i should market my business.
Check out my store below,
This is PageFly.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It's a pretty website. I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.
1. Home page
1.1. Classify principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page
One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate.
I found that you have few CTA buttons now, but we also can add more CTA buttons in your collection list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).
Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page.
1.2 . Re-check anchor button
I think you want to use the anchor button here to match with the Instagram below, but this is not an effective way. Because the Instagram element is very near then you might not see any changes when we click on that button.
1.3. Add more navigation tabs on the header
In the future, if you have more product types, you should put some tabs to show your products. This gives a clear idea/outline of what they're selling to their customers right the moment customers land on their page. You can take a look at the homepage of Laneige US (https://us.laneige.com/). They have navigation tabs like Skincare, Lipcare, Makeup, Bestsellers, etc.
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here :Personalize Your Homepage
2. About Us page: Improve your About Us section under the slideshow
Let customers know about you immediately, this helps to increase the trust in them.
You can consult the about us section of my template:
3. Collection page: Use the Load more button instead of Pagination
Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.
If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.
Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. Here is our new article about how to use a page builder app like PageFly to have a high converting website on Holiday Season . You can take a look if you’re interested.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!
Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you. But at first, the store is great.
Here are some of my suggestions:
- I think the banners are quite big. It would be great if you can make it smaller.
- Have seen you have an Instagram gallery for your own, and it looks very good. Welcome to the AllFetch family.
However, I think you need to:
+ Add the title to let your customers know where the gallery come from and what is this part.
+ Make your gallery shoppable by tagging the products.
- Add Quickview buttons for your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster. This can increase your sales.
- On your product pages, I think you should:
+ Make the product name bigger
+ Use more Upsell and Cross-sell methods. I think you can add a product bundle right under the Buy Now button.
- If you like to provide your customers with PDF invoices, check this app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice. It will help you create a unique template.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Whatthebark !
I like your logo, very interesting and cute!
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Hi @Whatthebark welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
2. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
3. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!
Hey @Whatthebark, I hope you are doing fine!
Congratulations on your store!
Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.
In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. Also, you can run Facebook and Instagram ads to increase your sales.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.
I hope this helps you achieve your goals.
Good luck with the store.
Have a nice day!