Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 1

I really need help.  At this point I'm not sure what I need to do to get sales.  I launched Sept. 7, 2020.  According to shopify my store is in the top 3% of stores that launched around the same time as my store.  According to the analytics I've had close to 7000 website visitors. So,  I am really perplexed about why I'm not getting a lot of sales. I've had some sales and they've left reviews, but not nearly as many as I believe I should.  I absolutely love every single product that I offer and I've spent so much time making sure the site looks professional and easy to navigate. I've spent so much money on ads, FB, IG, Snapchat, Twitter, Bing, Influencers - close to $3000 (not a lot of money but when you're not making it back then it is a lot).  Now that I've stop pouring money into ads I'm not getting the site visits.  I've gone from 300 to 400 per day to 19 - 30 per day.  This is so discouraging. Of course, I know that I need to continue to run ads, but unfortunately I won't be able to spend a lot of money.  I really need feedback on my site from a consumer perspective.  Why are they coming to my site and leaving without purchasing?  Thank you in advance.  My website is www.homeaccessoriesandgifts.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 11

Hey @gigib1, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

When I was exploring your store I didn't find any description for any product, and also no review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product and also it's an essential part for building the trust of the customers.

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score on WooRank and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. Ads get you random traffic but SEO gets you the right traffic.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, 

Thank you very much for the feedback.  I'm confused because you stated my products did not have any descriptions,  I worked so hard on writing descriptions so I'm confused why you did not see them.  Nevertheless, I've hired someone to fix all the broken pieces.  This is so time consuming time for a professional.  Thank you again for your feedback it's greatly appreciated.  

0 Likes