Feedback on my store??

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi there, I launched my shopify store around 9 weeks ago. I have had 8 sales in total (6 from people i know lol - the other 2 were "real" customers). I have been spending money on both facebook and instagram ads and i have a decent amount of traffic to the site each day (its been steady at roughly 50 a day until probably 2 weeks ago, and now its around 100-150 visits per day). But none of it is converting to sales. I even did a click frenzy sale last week of 25% off for 2 days (where i was getting around 250 site visits per day) - and I got no sales. From google analytics it seems that customers are spending around a minute on average on the site.

I have had a friend tell me that I don't have enough products on my site. I have a 15 piece women's clothing collection. And whilst I am keen to start on my next collection to increase the inventory - until i can prove that the business is viable by moving the first collection - well, I'm not sure that will be able to happen.

Could anyone offer me some feedback on my site, and maybe even my product if thats allowed on here?

my site is www.hanathelabel.com

Thank you, Amy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1908 120 299

Dear @Amy79 

Hope the following suggestions will help you:

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

hanaspace.png

• Header and footer need to improvement. Use silo structure menu
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Need to do SEO optimization
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
429 16 93

Hi @Amy79 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
Highlighted

Hi @Amy79 

Congrats on your store, to honest your store looks really professional and aesthetically amazing.

Just some ideas, hope they be helpful:

- Double check if the landing page content matches your ads, if the target audience is right: you can use Google Analytics to check your bounce rate, if it is too high, chances are that you are targeting the wrong audience, or the landing page shows content that visitors didn't expect.

Home page:

- Indicate your price range by showing price of one product, for example: when people know they can afford your product, they are encouraged to browse more

- Add hovering effect for the buttons: it attracts attention, and most importantly it tells the shoppers they are buttons and clickable

PageFly_0-1605605176866.png

Collection page

- Add rating on each product: it's a guidance for undecided visitors

PageFly_1-1605605327323.png

Overall, your store looks nice but rather new. One aspect that I'd recommend you spend time on is Credibility. Below are some tips:

- Add trust badges: Norton, McAfee, VeriSign, PayPal, BBB and TRUSTe are some famous badge, you can display some of them

- Show something special about your business: some things like the source of material you use, the people behind your brand, pictures of production process in your About us page => It makes your brand more human and more trustworthy.

- Show physical address if you have one

- Have an FAQ page: people can go there to read if they have any trouble, or you can try live chat.

If you are interested in reading more about improving store credibility, we have this article https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/build-business-credibility-trust/ 

I hope you will get some ideas to optimize now. If they are, please like the answer. Thank you in advance.

Your brand has potential to grow and I believe it will be successful. I wish you the best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 2 10

Hey @Amy79, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description was a little organized it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

When I was exploring your store I didn't find any proper description for the products, and also no review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product and also it's an essential part for building the trust of the customers.

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1503 75 256

Hello @Amy79, here are a few suggestions on which you can work on:

- Create a drop-down menu in the header menu to make your store easy to navigate.

- There is a lot of white space in the header. 

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Images are too big. It should be of standard size. 

Some essential eCommerce marketing tools that you should add to make your store engaging & it will help you to drive conversions in an online store:

- Add loyalty program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation