Feedback on my store?

Tightenupind
1 0 0

Www.tightenupindutries.com

Any feedback is welcome.  Im contemplating charging shipping but adding discount codes etc. Maybe lowering prices slightly.  I need to get more sales. So far 2 have sold ive been live for 2.5 weeks now.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 136 327

Hey @Tightenupind,

Just a heads up, there was a typo in the store link you provided (missing an "S"). 

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

First off, congratulations on getting online and getting your first 2 sales! After taking a look through your store, I have a few suggestions.

When I landed on your homepage, it threw me off a little. This looks like an individual product page more than a homepage. On a homepage you normally see an image of your best selling products with some text that tells your visitor in a few words what your store is about. Doing it this way makes it look like a one-product store, which it isn't. I'd recommend making a dedicated homepage and then moving this product to your products page.

screencapture-tightenupindustries-2020-12-08-12_26_49 (1).png

The other thing that stood out to me was the black background and white text. When designing your website, personal preferences have to be set aside and instead make design choices around what would appeal to your target audience. I like the blue, I think that was a good choice but I'd change the black background to a white or off white with black text, it will be easier on the eyes.

Next, when I click on a product, you've done some customizations that have your white text against a white background that needs to be fixed:

screencapture-tightenupindustries-products-surf-fishing-sand-spike-2020-12-08-12_35_35.png

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. You want to use the same words that a person searching for your type of product would be typing into Google. We walk you through how to fix this (and more) in our video:

Oh and if you do decide to do discount codes, we have a video on that as well:

Again, encourage you to enter our giveaway. Sincerely wish you all the best!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3730 214 663

Hello @Tightenupind, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection - New arrivals, trending- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product.

- Welcome visitors by welcome & discount popup.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes