Feedback on my store

Stgames
1 0 0

hi guys, i'm creating my site specializing in selling digital media games, but although i think i did well i would like feedbacks from more experienced people, my site is brazilian so if you don't understand a word, if you have any tips, how to increase the photos of the products, decrease, change some color, typography, if the site is slow, there is a lack of products, organization, if I am doing well, please be sincere. if you are going to recommend an app I ask for it to be free because at the moment I cannot invest more than the shopify monthly fee. Thank you very much.

my website: https://st-games-stores.myshopify.com/

I still don't have a domain.

0 Likes

Hi @Tiefpreiskoenig

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling. You also have Live Chat feature on your site to provide customers instant help, that's amazing.
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. Homepage

a. Banner on slideshow is cut-off at the bottom so that users cannot see them in full height. The description text on it is in black and really hard to read. Please change banner size to fit the area, change the text color, or event change to a more high-quality image... because that's the erea that catch users' first impression when they come to your site.

1.png

b. The Products images are too close to each other. Please reduce the visual clutter and distraction by increase some spaces between them.

2.png

c. Please make your heading more stand-out by using different font style, color or simply hightlight them more.

3.png

2. Product page

a. Product image are too large and in low quality. I need to scroll down to see the full size. Please fix it to make your site more profressional.

4.png

b. Please reorganize the product detail to better utilize every space on your site.
5.png

I hope these recommendations will help. Just spend more time to test the users' action flow on your store, I believe you will find more ideas by your own.
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this app helps you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit Like

Thank you. Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Growave
Shopify Partner
925 25 309

Hi @Stgames !

Change your hero banner image, make it more eye-appealing.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Add blog page

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here