Feedback on my store.

Carpio33
1 0 0

Hey guys,

I opened my store on November 20th but I've only gotten sales from people I know personally. I would really appreciate the feedback on what I can do differently. Www.thebakerybabyboutique.com 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3721 214 663

Hello @Carpio33, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- Add a call to action button on the slider images of the homepage.

- Add a Favicon.

- Improvise the product recommendation:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add a trending, new, recently viewed section on the homepage or you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
497 10 85

Hi @Carpio33 

This is vinod from Bombay India, providing professional website design and development, Google and Bing Ads, Email Marketing and conversion rate optimization services. 

I saw your website below is my feedback:

Awesome products. Good logo. Good niche. 

1. Add contact page with contact address.

2. Add shipping time.

3. Add size chart on all product pages in text format. Sizes 4T 5T some people don't understand try to add in years 4 yrs 5 yrs with correct size chart in cms and inches as per age.

4. Add about page with owners bio and store image or if possible pic of owner. 

5. Add custom order dress form so people can fill the form and give order too.

6 when I click on coming soon it says sold out it should say coming soon and on those Products details pages add in how many days those coming soon products are expected and have s pre order email notifications it's there in shopify. 

Let me know if you really want to increase your product sales via digital channels o would be happy to serve you with correct guidence and correct targeting with detail campaign set-up.

Thank you 

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes