Feedback on my storen please :D

WouwCreations
Tourist
4 0 2

Hey guys... 

Launched my art business a couple months ago. There is a lot of interest and visitors but the conversion rate is worrying low.

Would appreciate some feedback on how to improve my store so I could get more sales. 

https://wouwcreations.com/

Thanks in advance.

Wouw Creations

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
552 50 203

Hi @WouwCreations

Have seen your site and I have some suggestions for you: 

- There are two parts that you need to change in this image. 

+ The announcement bar should bring your customers a benefit. For example, "Free Shipping" or "Sale up to XX%". 

+ You should have a real logo, or at least, increase the size of the text logo. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1607306673508.png

- The banner image should be more suitable. You can visit some famous websites to see how they use banners. 

- Add the CTA button for this section. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1607307001398.png

- You should have a Quantity section here and a detailed description. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1607307045616.png

- Have seen your Instagram account, and I think you should have better content for it. 

After that, you can have an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content. 

If you want to have one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Quantity section

+ Detailed description 

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods 

+ More product photos 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

Hi @WouwCreations 

This is PageFly. I would love to provide some recommendations for your store base on my design and CRO experience.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the sticky header

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add CTA buttons on the banner image

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.3 Add more products on the home page

When the menu is not sticky, it means that customers cannot access the menu all the time, so it's not easy for them to know that your store provides other products

On the other hand, your store currently provides 4 products so I highly recommend you should show all of them on the home page. 

On each product, you can add a "View more" or "View details" button so customers can go to the corresponding product page.

1.4 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

1.5 Add customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more about its benefit and how to make it effective. 

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://wouwcreations.com/products/wouw-creations-piece-small

2.1 Add more 3-5 images from multiple angles

Parvus Piece Black – WOUW Creations 2020-12-07 10-09-51.png

Showing a product from multiple angles helps customers have a full understanding as if they are checking and looking at it in person. Each angle must be unique and show new information about your product, this encourages customers to take action and increase more trust as well.

And add an image that shows the product in context. You can consult my template here

2.2 Review the product description

A good product description will include both blocks of text and bullet points. I recommend you should add more content for the description.

2.3 Add reviews or rating stars for the product 

Product reviews are one of the most vital tools so customers will determine to buy your products or not. You should add 3-6 reviews. Moreover, you can add rating stars under the product description as well. 

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Growave
Shopify Partner
933 25 311

Hi @WouwCreations !

Add about us

Add contact us

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
WouwCreations
Tourist
4 0 2

Thanks guys! Appreciate the feedback. Will definitely make some changes. 

Cheers

0 Likes
Simile
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello!

As others had mentioned, adding more products for variety as well as including more on social media.

After adding more products, consider using apps such as Upsell and Bundling to boost your sales further.

Simile offers great solutions for Upsell and Bundling via AI powered technology! 

Check out our apps or reach out to our developers for more personalized solutions.

Happy selling! 

Growave
Shopify Partner
933 25 311

Hi @WouwCreations !

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes