Feedback on my tea store

Highlighted
4 0 0

https://teavera.net
I'm new to the e-commerce scene and I'm looking for feedback on my store. I'm selling from the dropshipping marketplace Spocket. Any and all feedback is appreciated. If you want to know what apps I use, etc. let me know. Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
750 17 204

Hi @OmarA !

You have amazing product images and I love the design of your store.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey, thank you for the feedback. So I actually do have both a rewards and reviews program/app, I use Smile and Shopify Reviews. (Because the budget mostly) But I will consider the Instagram feeds for sure. The only issue with the reviews is that I don't really have any sales, and I'm trying to find ways to get customers. So I think that If I'm able to add the IG feed and find a good way to advertise on a budget, my store will succeed if I play my cards right.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 60 359

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

Your store looks great - and I love the Narrative theme you’re using. It’s great for telling a story. I might have actually suggestion to the background color - I don’t thing the dark background really suits your niche. White or light background would help you reflect the light feeling your clients would have from drinking your tea. The dark theme almost makes you feel heavier so I don’t recommend using it for a refreshing product like yours.

Live Chat link - goes to Tidio, but it opens in the same tab - which means your website disappears from your clients’ computers.

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 06.03.48.png

You will lose a lot of traffic this way - people simply won’t be clicking back to continue shopping. I recommend opening this external link in a new tab - people can still use it, but your website will remain open on their browsers, so there’s a much bigger chance they will come back to your store, and the time they chat with you still counts as a dwell time [time spent browsing your website], which counts for SEO. This video will show you how to easily open all external links in new tabs => https://youtu.be/1ZJDcCcDJ0Q 

Your SEO score is 43/100, which is definitely room for improvement.

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 06.17.55.png

Google snippets - consider optimizing your meta title and meta description for your homepage, all pages, products and future blog posts. Currently your homepage snippet is empty:

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 06.19.44.png

This snippet is very important, and it’s worth spending more time optimizing it. It’s often the first interaction with a potential new customer, as this snippet is displayed in Google search results. Make sure it’s inviting and irresistible so people click your listing once they see it. Otherwise Google might drop it as non-relevant to the search results, which will affect your traffic and SEO. Let me know if you’d need help writing irresistible, well converting Google snippets for your websit....

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 06.20.01.png

Also, work on the amount of content on your website - through regular blogging and adding more pages - that gives Google more reasons to keep checking your website and crawling it again:

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 06.20.11.png

Google loves written content, so blogging regularly can help you improve your SEO. 

Image alt tags - make sure to add descriptive SEO friendly alt tags to each new image you upload. That’s a great way to improve your SEO [Google will be able to understand what each image represents] and make your website more accessible for the users who browse with images switched off.

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/  

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1442 73 244

Hello @OmarA, Loved the store. Here are some addons that you can do to bring more out of the store:-

- Set up web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, or browse abandoned customers.

- Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @OmarA,

You've done a great job so far! I checked out your store and product SEO and there is some work to be done there. When people search for you, this is what it would look like:

teavera-meta.png

You will need to add a meta title and description for your store as well as your individual products. Your products are pretty easily identified, it's just when someone is typing in Google to find a product like the ones you sell, you want to show up in search for the keywords they are using. We show how to do that in this video:

Best of luck! If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Man.. I don't mean to sound lazy but the SEO stuff does seem like a lot of work. I don't know if I'm not reading into it enough but it seems very labor intensive. It's definitely something I need to do but sheesh.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
399 41 131

Hi @OmarA

Have seen your store and it looks great. 

But maybe I have some suggestions for you:

- The word "A" should be moved to the second line. This will make the banner look more professional. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1603677669000.png

- It would be great if you can add the Quickview button to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1603678223861.png

- I've seen your Instagram account and it seems you're still building it. So in the future, I think it can be a good sales channel and increase your traffic. Also, you can have an Instagram gallery to show your Insta content. 

If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery

To be honest, with the first store, this is very good. 

If you want to learn more from some successful Shopify stores. You can check this blog: Top 10 successful Shopify stores

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes