Feedback on my very new store

EmmanNite
Excursionist
12 0 3

Hi everyone,

I just wanted some constructive criticism on my store. I'm all about continuous development so any feedback at all will be appreciated.

Here's my store: www.niteplace.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @EmmanNite, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- I would recommend you to add an engaging video of the product to grab visitors' attention.

- Add social media links in the footer.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2822 176 474

Dear @EmmanNite 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve your store speed for mobile

niteplspeed.png

• At header:

nithead.png

• At footer: need to align links properly, add social profiles
  • Product page layout needs to improve