Feedback on my watch shop!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey fellows,

I would love some feedback on my watch shop. It has now been only for about one year and I'm constantly tweaking, but as you know, some outside-view-feedback is always very valuable.

https://bartels-watches.com 

(English version available: https://en.bartels-watches.com)

Regarding the value proposition: We sell high quality mechanical watches from different brands exclusively in our only shop. We target the German, European and also the non-European market (in that order).

Every comment is very much appreciated. Thanks a lot. :-)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi kreetBW,

General
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed at the footer of your site. This is easily accessible which is super important
  • Maybe try adding a couple more questions in your FAQ. You'd be surprised how many questions people do ask frequently.
Homepage
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1755 111 382

Hi KreetBW

Your site is amazing and some of the products are really eye catchy :)

I looked your English version and here are few of my suggestions.

1. On menu FUNKTION in not translated to Function unless you did it on purpose :).
  2. The content of Faqs, contact us and privacy policy is not translated yet you can update that first.
  3. You can add the tel tag on you phone number in the footer, makes is easy to connect while viewing the site on mobile.
  4. On https://en.bartels-watches.com/collections/mens-watches - Instead of top filter you can have sidebar facets that allows user to apply multiple filters in one go.
  5. Lastly, You have over 100 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, synonyms and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
2 0 0

Thanks a lot, neha-sparq! Very much appreciated.

1. Will change it. ;-)

2. Will do!

3. Good idea!

4. How do you do that? I never heard of that. Sounds interesting.

5. Great idea, will look into it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1755 111 382

Hi KreetBW,

Thanks for the liking my suggestions, for the 4th point here is the live example of the website which is using sparq https://www.ofrida.com/search?q=new .

This is their search page and the results are powered by sparq, the sidebar contains the filter options that I was referring to and you can also check out the search behaviour on the site as well. Let me know if you need any further help :)

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. I would link to shipping and returns pages as having them on the product page creates an issue of duplicate content

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 11

I like your store design, Good luck with sales

2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
37 0 7

Hello,

In reading your post, if you want to expand your watch business reach and inventory. This jewelry specific app (https://apps.shopify.com/jewelry-store) connects jewelry/watch wholesale and retailers together on Shopify. 

0 Likes