Feedback on my website - Karadiseboutique.com

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Good morning everyone

I am very new and just opened my boutique - storefront AND website were both launched on April 5th (less than 2 weeks ago).  I still have a lot of product to add, but would love to get some feedback, before I proceed.   I have made 4 sales online and the actual store has done extremely well.  I just need to figure this website out :) 

Thank you in advance! 

Karadiseboutique.com 

Kara Brinley

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted

Congrats on launching your site and new store front. We have ran marketing for different fashion brands, including ASOS. Here are some tweaks for your store based on that experience

Homepage Feedback

1. Minimize the sliders on your homepage. Research has proven that carousels kills conversions rates . If you keep it, make sure all the images are the same dimension in size

2. When it comes to product images, I would try to keep them all the same style for consistency. Some right now feature a full model vs just a body shot

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

4. I would remove about, contact, shipping and returns from the main menu and put them in the footer. Use this space to feature your product categories like tops, dresses..ect. 

Product Page Feedback

1. Add your shipping info and return/refund as links on each product page. 

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This is going to help build trust

3. Try to keep all your product images to the same dimensions in size. This consistency is great for building your brand

4. I might change your background colour as it can be hard to see the size selection. Black text on a grey background is not easy to read at times

5. Try to make sure your product images have all the same colour products together. The grey and pink pictures on this one are switched around

6. Add longer product description as this is how you sell more product. Plus it can help with your SEO

Your store is great but there are always ways to make it better over time.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
206 6 41

Hello @kara

Trust you are doing good. Here is my feedback

1. home page reduce the top logo area taking up too much space in terms of the height

2. the slider single image is taking up too much height reduce that too

3. keep that slider imageon your about us page and on the home page highlight offer in that slider section

4. on the listing page of a collection example - https://karadiseboutique.com/collections/bottoms

there is no point of having the 2 bullet points ( pants & leggings)

5. on the product details page example - https://karadiseboutique.com/collections/bottoms/products/watercolor-leaf-print-romper

please mention - the material of the product which is most important some products have some not. along with washing instructions if any a

6. the products look amazing.

7. the cart has a problem

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
778 17 221

Hi @Karadise !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Your google page speed score is only 8 and mobile speed 5. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

2. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals. 

3. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

4. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

5. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

7. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

8. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

https://growave.io/blog/

https://ecommerce-platforms.com/articles/how-to-set-up-a-shopify-loyalty-program-with-growave

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes