Feedback on my website please?

Solved

Can i get a feedback  on my website please? with suggestions how to fix, please?

0 Likes
sydneyredshop
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi there
Are you the talented one making those beautiful jewellery?

Some feedback from my end:
* Some of your photo's or not cropped properly so there might be half of a letter missing at the beginning and end.
* Using black colour text on dark images makes it difficult to read.
* For me, using a lighter colour (other than black) as the background of images will lighten up the pages and work beautifully with your amazing jewellery pictures.

Good luck!

Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 34

Hello @Nurit3 I hope you are doing good?

I am Johny, a professional shopify developer and manager.
I have reviewed your store and below are just the view observations I noticed which you need to work on.

* CTA: You should add Call To Action button below your products after prices to trigger traffic/potential customers to make purchase

* Banner: I advise you to change your other banner (pink one). The design is not captivating

* Body: I recommend that you optimize the presence of your home page design. I mean more products in the home page instead of the much appeared collections

* Social Link: I tried to check all your social links and I can see that your Instagram profile is no where to be found, you can fix that to avoid misleading because some customers will like to follow you and this will be a huge turndown on them.

* Sales Funnel: You should start practicing sales funnel because to some extent, I can't just imagine how much you are loosing traffic without sales funnel in your store.
Statistics shows that 95% of the traffic visiting a web store/website for the very first time are less likely to convert even though they have interest in your offer. How do you get them back? It is by building a formidable sale funnel for generating traffic leads, set up remarketing activities through automation campaigns.

Do you find this useful and helpful? Kindly tick as LIKE and ACCEPT SOLUTION
Do you need further help in putting all these into places and optimize your store for better traffic conversion? Contact me.

All the best.

Thank you very much for your awesome feedback! greatly appreciate your help!

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2403 140 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Nurit3, I hope you are doing well! please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 34

Job well done. Now that you've had some changes to the store, what do you think about building sales funnel for the store for traffic conversion?

Check this.

0 Likes