Feedback on my website please?

Solved
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3007 173 549

Hello @Nurit3, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Improve the footer menu. Make it professional. Add quick links in the footer. It includes privacy, shipping, return, and refund policy. 

- On the home page, after the collection list add the section of trending, new products. Display reviews after the product recommendations. You can add the Instagram feed. 

- On the product page, display the 'add to cart' button after the product title and the price. Add the 'buy now' button on the product page too. Display product descriptions after the 'add to cart' and 'buy now' button. 

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate. It will help you to send price drop alerts and back in stock notifications which will help you to bring back customers to your store. 

Overall, your store looks good. Just do these add-ons and improvements.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Neggiem01
1 0 1

Nurit,

gorgeous, gorgeous jewellery.

On your footer on the left there is a text box : After NDE I started working professionally in the jewelry business around three decades ago, but have always been exposed to the art to wear of making a piece of jewelry.   I don't know what NDE is and it might be me but I don't understand what the second half of that means?

On your footer on the right there is a text box : Text is

JOIN TO OUR VIP CUSTOMERS

Subscribe to be out VIP customer. Get first to be notified about our new handcraft designs,one of A kind and special offers.

Possibly should be: 

Subscribe to be one of our VIP's

Subscribe to be one of our VIP customers. Be first to be notified about our new handcraft designs, our one of a kind designs and special offers. 

or

Subscribe to be a VIP

Subscribe to be one of our VIP customers.

Be the first to be notified about our new handcraft designs, our one of a kind designs and our special offers. 

Thank you so much for your great feedback-i've fix them all. Thank you! 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3007 173 549

Hey @Nurit3

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?

Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes