Feedback on my website please!

Markptmn
1 0 0

Hi

We have been trading for almost a year now, I would really appreciate some feedback on our website,

I’m specifically looking for advice on with the following.

1. Best live chat functionality/layout, have you got a good experience with a particular app, we are using facebook messaging.

2. Our checkout, is there a one page checkout available as I think ours doesn’t flow well?

3. If you find the “quick view” good or bad, I’ve heard it’s not good for seo, has anyone else?

Our url is www.metrotiles.co.uk

Any other feedback is appreciated,

Thanks Mark

0 Likes

Hello @Markptmn ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Sajay
Shopify Partner
140 16 47

Hey @Markptmn 

Answers to your questions:

1. I think FB messenger is good enough, especially if the users have already logged in, that is one less detail for them to worry about. I would check if it doesn’t add too much load to my website speed. Check the before/after performance on page speed insights by Google, you’ll get the answer.
  2. Shopify stores usually have a similar checkout experience, so no comment here. Look out for other comments on your thread.
  3. Quick view is a good functionality, but it can affect the SEO negatively. Here’s an idea: You are already using hover to shuffle the image. Keep the 2nd image as a zoomed-in image of the product. That way, when someone hovers over the product, they’ll be able to see the zoomed-in version, kind of a quick view. And you can remove the actual “quick view”. It doesn’t really add all that value if you implement this solution.

I browsed around your store for a while. I have a few observations to add:

1. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. I could only find out about tiles by scrolling down. Consider updating the copy + images in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you.
  2. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team. Add pictures as well, it gives a more human touch.
  3. Maybe you can add more details to your product listing. For example more pictures of the tiles. Some of your listing have only 2 pictures.  This is the only interaction users will have it, they can’t touch it and see, so be sure to add as many details as possible. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert
  4. Testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them. You have a reviews tab for products, but many products don’t seem to have reviews.
  5. Also, I caught this! Where is the field asking for my email address? :)
  6. About_us.png

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes