Feedback on my website/store , Alora Zion

melesiareese
3 0 1

Hello! Hope all is well with everyone.

I recently opened a new shop on 2.15.21 called Alora Zion, and I'm looking for some feedback from it. This can conclude feedback from a professional, customer, creative standpoint, the whole 9! Please let me know the type of standpoint you were viewing from along with what you like, and or didn't. I have concerns about the homepage and product pages from customer standpoints but am looking for feedback for all as well. Looking forward to making some improvements! 

Thank you to all who may reply!

alorazion.com

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

@melesiareese awesome work needs few changes to work on the footer section. and add a review on your product pages. 

if you find it helpful and please like and mark it as an accepted solution.

thank you

0 Likes
waytoapps
Pathfinder
120 12 58

Hello @melesiareese 

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on them.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation on store.

Add Shop Now (CTA) button on the Hero Banner.

Logo is good, But I suggest you to move the logo to top left. So that empty space on the header section can be minimized.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer Review app to increase you sales.

Add a Live Chatbot.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2781 160 518

Hello @melesiareese, I hope you are doing well! Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add categories in the header menu.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add reviews on the product page.

- Add a section of trending and new arrival products.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes