Feedback on my website would be most appreciated

Ellibelle
Excursionist
16 0 6

Any feedback for improvements would be great.

https://ellibellejewellery.com/ 

vinods
Shopify Partner
488 9 82

Hi @Ellibelle 

Hope you're doing great. I am Vinod from Bombay India providing professional website design Google abd Bing ads Email Marketing and Conversion rate Optimization Services to ecommerce merchants.

I Saw your store fantastic products I have sold Jewelry in retail store there are lot of things which you need to add before you proceed for Marketing ur site via digital channels. 

Try to make the background white 

Add product description in detail lots of things are Missing in product description. 

Add ring size drop down option. 

While shipping you provide insurance right since it's gold and diamond jewelry so I am asking. 

I would be happy bro discuss further on email or call is it possible for you to email me on my email vinod@digitalcentrics.com

Or 

vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com 

I am available in UK time 9.am to 8.pm 

Thank you. 

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/

Hi @Ellibelle,

Congrats on your new store, I have spent some time looking at your store and want to give you some feedback, hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

- You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page.

PageFly_0-1618369351781.png

- In my opinion, the collection image thumbnails are quite small, you should adjust to make them a bit bigger: 

PageFly_2-1618369916621.png

II- Collection page 

You should provide filters like filter by Price, Color, User rating average...By doing so, users will be able to assess the products based on their priority criteria easier.

I would recommend you add secondary images on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products.

- Just a small suggestion, the product images should align with each other to make site look more professional.

PageFly_3-1618370738754.png

- You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

III- Product pages

Product Price is one of the most important criteria for users to assess a product, therefore, I would suggest you style the Product price to be more noticeable. You can use a large font size (similar in size to the product headline).

Display “Return policy” on the main product page content: I see you mention clearly that "Shipping is calculated at checkout" which is great, in addition, I would recommend you link “Return policy” as well, since it will make people feel more confident when making the purchase. 

- From my point of view, this "Shipping" tab is unnecessary since you already display "Shipping" on the main product page content above.

PageFly_4-1618372222965.png

A page builder app is an ideal solution to help you build your pages quickly and effectively. At PageFly, we offer 70+ pre-made templates that help users reduce a lot of efforts in building pages and they can spend more time on marketing activities. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3069 177 558

Hello @Ellibelle, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Give product recommendations. On the homepage, add a section of trending and new arrival products 

- Make these aligned to each other and there should be space between the products.

AiTrillion_0-1618385634891.png

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Dear @Ellibelle 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add announcement bar with discount or offer at header
  • At footer:

elligerspeed.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution