Feedback on my website

Therese2
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi all,

I launched  eczemaland.com two months ago. 

I haven't got any sales since apart from family members.

Please could you kindly check my website and let me know what you think needs to be improved?

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Warmest regards

Therese

https://eczemaland.com/ 

0 Likes
waytoapps
Pathfinder
120 12 58

Hello @Therese2 

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on them.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add a nice background theme.

Add few more products to the home page with ATC(add to cart) buttons on them.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.

Hi @Therese2 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

This is some recommendation for your homepage which I think should take care of it first. 

1. Rearrange the homepage layout: 

1.1 General layout:

Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 9.31.08 PM.png

Your layout here is not really good. The whole page is seized in the middle which made all your heading and paragraph look smaller and harder to notice. 

The header is having the same issue, between your logo and the right column has a wide space while the logo and the right column themselves are quite small. You can try to rearrange the layout of the elements to make them easier to notice. 

1.2 Make the login and sign up button:

The search bar is easy to see but the signup and login option above it are not really in good shape. You can make it as a button so customers can find it right away or put it in the same row as the search bar and in the same format with it. 

1.3 Reorder the section:

Each section you put on your page contributes a specific role in making your visitors interest and engage more with your store. Putting the right order of every section create a flow that triggers visitors to find more information in your store.

At the moment, you are putting one product then the collection section then review, and back to the collection and product. You can arrange to put one collection section only where visitors can see all your collections with a CTA button link to your collection page. Next to the products and the reviews. Try not to duplicate the sections you have. 

2. Make a sticky menu:

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

3. Adding a section introduce your store: 

Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 10.10.27 PM.png

I recommend you put a section to introduce your business and your store features, why they should trust and choose your business, especially when you are doing business about health and beauty area, this section is must to have. Currently, you are putting in the link above the page but it is hard to notice and not everyone will click to the link so it will be better if they can glance through it right at the homepage. 

4. Changing the text style:

Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 10.15.36 PM.png

When you put a text overlay image, be careful with the color of the text and the image. For example, with the above image, the text in the image is hard to see and blend into the image. You can choose other colors or changing your image. I also recommend not using too many fonts in one section. 

5. Adding more CTA:

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

You can put on the CTA in the different sections such as the slide under the header. 

6. Make the customer review auto slide:

The customer review is an important part where you can build more trust with your visitors and increase your conversion rate. I recommend making this part as an auto slide so it will be easier for the visitors to see your customer's review. 

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Therese2
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Waytoapps,

Thank you for your feedback, I am already working on it.

0 Likes
Therese2
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi PageFly,

Thank you so much for the thorough feedback. I have just added PageFly app to my store.

Hi @Therese2  

Hey there! Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few suggestions I have for you

Home Page

1. On visiting your site for the first time, I see that your brand niche caters to skin conditions and allergy suffereres, then why sell clothes, gift cards, beddings and appliances? As a first time visitor seeing soo many things on the home page confuses me. Do limit the number of products and sub categories initially when you start a new store.
  2. Your copy on the Home page is too long to read. Try changing it to something like "One stop shop for Skin conditions and allergy sufferers"
  3. Consider reducing the number of diffrent elements on the header like "Eczema, Polaris Home ... etc". Try to stick to two or three.
  4. You are using a lot of diffrent fonts on your website. Only have one font, this helps customer relate better as a flow and consistency is maintained while going through the site.

Products page 

1. Do consider showing all the products at once. Not always people know what they want to buy. Try a "View all products" button.
  2. Consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale". Research suggests that these badges helps cutomer make decision making faster, easier and increases conversion.
    Use Mode Magic to do this. Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with. It has a few forever free badges which you can start using right away!

Hoping the points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help.

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes