Feedback on my website

Dtzq85
1 0 0

Hi all,

Www.MyKidsOne.com is a One-Stop kids store.

I have been running my store for 1 month now , I was hoping if our guys can give me feedback on my store - look, design, price, logo , easy of navigation , any other construction feedback that can help me Improve my store will be appreciated. 

Thank you in advance 

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
210 17 91

Hello @Dtzq85 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products, on homepage.

Mention more contact details of store to look trustworthy.

Boost your sales with Word of mouth strategy . Install app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. 

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

@Dtzq85 

I had a look at your website, it looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement.

1. I see you added trust badges on home page, try add them on product details page too.

2.  As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add WishLst feature and recently viewed products feature. for this you can consider this shopify app https://apps.shopify.com/customer-account-dashboard 

3.  Regarding price,  prices look  ok, consider adding "compare at price" for all products and show compare at price on home page

4.  as per promotion, Try add discount on social sharing feature and rewards feature to promote your store by your customers. For this, you may  consider our app at https://apps.shopify.com/customer-account-dashboard . it has Free plan too.

Thanks

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

Hi @Dtzq85, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store and I would like to express my interest when first looking into your online store, the store logo is so cool. Besides, I also have some recommendations for you, I hope it helps your store look more attractive. 

1. Home Page

Make the header sticky.

Please use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the navigation menu and access the page they want at any time. Moreover, I think your navigation menu’s order has “Collection Page” replacing for the “boys”, “girls”, “toys”, “accessories” to make it more visually compelling. 

RichardNguyen_0-1621177765614.png

Add a banner for your homepage by using the images slideshow.

The first impression of your site is made within a few short seconds, and people will look at the top of your website to understand your business, finding out your products. By adding a slideshow to your homepage, you can grab your visitors’ attention and let them know your products meet their needs. You also add some text as the slogan or message of your store, and it is better if you use the "Call to action" button here to direct the customer to your "Collection Page" or featured products.

Just add the featured products to your homepage.

Your homepage is the most visited place in your store. It's the page where your customers start looking to find out your products can fit their needs. When I look at your product page, it shows so many products that trigger customers to feel confused to look up the product they want. It is better to attract your customers with your homepage content by highlighting your best-selling products and linger their time visiting your store. Please remember, you also need to add a “Click to action” button under each product to boost the sale conversion rate.

Add testimonial - customer reviews.

It would help if you were using testimonials on your home page to help establish credibility. Testimonials work because they come across in an unbiased voice and establish trust. For example, you can show testimonials as to my screenshot by using real people to show the quality of your product! Let's take a look at our PageFly app's template here.

RichardNguyen_1-1621177765629.png

2. Product Page

Add collection description

Adding a description to each collection can positively impact your website’s SEO, helping your page rank better in search engines for shorter, higher-volume queries. In addition, it will help the visitors know more about each collection and quickly search which collection will have the needed products. 

Always have at least 3-5 Product Images for All products.

Users heavily rely on a variety of product images to inspect and evaluate products and decide if the product matches what they are seeking, so it's better if you can provide them with sufficient visual information. Your products are kids' shoes, and you can add more images that show products from a few unique angles to give users a comprehensive visual understanding of a product.

Add product description 

You can use descriptive text and graphics with product images to explain key features or use bullets to describe the products in detail. By the way, customers will have more information for your products to choose the most suitable one. 

Use the "Add to cart" button to boost your sale.

Buy button will boost your sales as your customers will be able to reach checkout faster. In addition, add-to-cart buttons will be on all products! And you can customize these buttons to make them more unique to attract users.

Above are some recommendations for your home page, and it’s essential to customize your homepage where the customers first glancing onto your store. 

A page builder will be a good choice for you to have an attractive and professional website. Instead of sparing time researching the design and layout of your website with special features, you can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to have more time to focus on your marketing strategy. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

P/S: 

This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship, and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommerce 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event, these real experts will guide you from A to Z to build a successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick n Mortal Store Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

Hello @Dtzq85This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Reviews- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- You should add a loyalty rewards program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

- On the homepage, add a section of trending & new arrival products. 

Use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

@Dtzq85,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes