Feedback on my website

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello! I would like to get some feedback on my store. I don’t know what should I do next to get sales. www.mysampaguita.com
Thank you in advance

Sincerely?
Bernadette
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Mysampaguita,

The first impression is the last one. So, your store look plays a very crucial role in deciding the total sales and conversions it receives. Further, you need to work on certain areas listed below:

1. A wide central banner should be added to enhance store look and professionalism.
  2. Favicon is missing, which is quite important.
  3. All footer links should be placed on the left while, the newsletter on the right of the footer.
  4. Reviews must be added below each product to improve customer choice.
  5. Testimonials and Instagram images are also required for better brand promotion.
  6. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May your store flourish with time and gain a lot of sales and conversions.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi Bernadette, 

Looking at your homepage, I can tell that the structure is not quite correct. 

-as a banner you can use an image related to your products

-place the free shipping lower as a badge maybe along with other goodies that your store offers 

-place the logo in the center instead of putting it on the left corner, because it works as a marketing asset as well as home button, make sure it is visible 

-you can separate the header and the footer by doing them different color, so that the body of the page is noticeable is easy to understand 

-add more information on the navigation bar such as about us, reviews, Instagram galleries etc. 

-add more photos on product pages 

-add more information about items 

As for functionality of your site, I do think you need to add more customer engagement and proof there 

-you can install Review apps that will allow customers leave their feedback with photos. 

-for clothing store, it is very common to have an Instagram account, so if you have one, you can embed the galleries from there on your site. 

-use a rewarding system that will motivate your customers take actions on your store. 

All of that functions can be done within one app and that is Growave 

To be honest, I think your site needs some more work to be done before you get started. Good luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1760 110 317

Dear Sampaguita19,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for other design

3. Make a logo

Home Page:

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials
Add Popular Products

Product Page:

Add Testimonials
Optimize your product page with more information

Other:

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Add Blog Sections

There are other areas you need to work. Need help ? please meet our expert here: https://www.task4store.com/

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I just had look into your website. i observed few things on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> Use all gallery image sizes are in equal.
-> Your social media page links are not found under social media icons, Check it.
-> You can add your store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
-> Add blog page.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi Bernadette @Sampaguita19 

You have very beautiful, glamorous dresses and your website is coming along nicely! How have sales been since the holiday season? Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and I work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later type options. Our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our installment option on their website.  It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks.  Here is a little more information and how to get started. There is no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started today as well.

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha

0 Likes