Feedback on my website

Highlighted
3 0 0

Please pick it apart, no hurt feelings here. I appreciate any feedback you've got for me regarding the homepage, product pages, navigation and speed of the site. And anything else you may have. Also love to hear Thank you. 

www.compressioncarecenter.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hey Wesley, 

You have built a decent store that greatly fits in the niche you are in. It looks professional, trustworthy and user friendly. Congrats on that! 

There are a couple of things that  I have noticed that will more or less affect your overall site, its user experience and conversion rate. 

1) Design-wise 

-on the hero banner the images differ from each other by quality. The last one has lower quality, make sure to use a better one. The images are cropped as well which makes it seem like the top part of it is being overlaid by navigation bar. Try cropping the image in a different way. 

-add a favicon. You have a simple logo that will look great as a favicon, why not use it :) 

-on the collections page, remove the No Reviews sign form the products and leave it on the products that have reviews there. 

-on product page the button with product variants is not triggering an image to change, tweak that 

-some products are lacking description, make sure you give just the right information for a person to make final decision 

-add a Q&A section to the product page to let a customer know that you are on the other side of the screen  ready to help 

-add an experts' advice one of the hero banners, since your products are strongly linked to health and taking care 

-I recommend trying out our app Growave. It offers Social Login, Wishlist, Rewards, Discounts, Reviews, Social Sharing all in one and will help ease the process of managing the conversions on your site. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post. Or if you have other questions, feel free to reach out. 

Sincerely, 

Aiza

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1488 75 253

Hello @WesleySnipes,

Your store looks professional. All you need is to maximize engagement on your store which will help you to get conversions. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales. and retention.

You can engage your visitors by adding web push notifications which will help you in retargeting your customers. They are clickable rich content messages sent to your device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer's device, mobile or desktop, even when the user is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

To maximize engagement on your store and increase conversions you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
220 39 141

Hey there, WesleySnipes! 

At first glance, your site really looks great. It’s thought out and it looks very professional. Great job!

First impression
There is a load speed issue, especially with your larger images and location map. Pingdom gave your site a C performance grade, which is better than it could be. Check it out for yourself to find ways to improve it. The speed issue is especially evident when you go between pages.

Your site could really benefit from heatmaps and session recordings.

When it comes to updating your website, your customers need to lead the charge. Experts can give you great advice, but it doesn’t mean that it works for your audience. Using heatmaps (to see where people click/don’t click) and session recordings (to watch what people did during their visit) can really help you understand what your customers and target audience think of your website.

For example, you have your menu bar organized mainly by brand. Only a heatmap can tell you if your customers are browsing by gender or usage rather than by brand. Your homepage is also very, very long. A scroll heatmap can tell you if anyone’s even scrolling to the bottom of your page. 

Are new visitors without much compression experience getting enough insight?

Are most of your visitors familiar with compression products and searching with a specific brand/type, or are they new to it? Just looking at your website, I feel like most people aren’t brand new to compression products. That being said, I’m sure people who know next to nothing about compression products are on your site.

An idea: Ask a poll such as “Are you new to compression garments?” with a link to a landing page or broader guide may help guide them in buying from you. I know you have several guides on your homepage for newbies like me, but it gets a bit lost in the mass of your homepage. 

About your product pages…
Honestly, I have no issues with your product pages. I would use heatmaps and recordings to see what customers think, though. Having the order information and CTA on the far right instead of below the image and description may be an issue for some of them. 

Lastly, let’s talk chat.
I love that you have live chat on your website, but I’m not sure it’s doing enough to engage me as a customer.  “Hello, would you like to talk about our products?” isn’t making me want to ask questions. If you used Lucky Orange, you could watch people live on your website and ask to chat with them if you see them clicking on your insurance coverage page or first time wearing compression page.

Lucky Orange has chat, heatmaps, recordings and more included in every trial and plan, so you really get more bang for your buck.  There’s a free trial (no credit card required) and then plans start at $10/month. Check out the Lucky Orange listing on the Shopify App Marketplace to find out more.

Overall, I really can’t say it enough - you’re on the right path. Using visitor behavior, you can really find the best ways to improve your website and start bringing in more sales. 

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 55

Hi,  

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

Logo & Favicon :

Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. There are legal policy pages which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  4. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store                                     
  5. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  6. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  7. Trust Badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.
    Example of Good Collection Page

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions and  cart drawer that will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly.
  2. You Can Add Sticky Add to cart / Buy Now Bar on Your Product Page : Demo Example

This floating bar on the product page makes it impossible for your customers to miss checkout with the always visible Sticky Add to Cart Bar. Here the user can quickly select the variants, sizes and quantities for their order and checkout directly. You can use this app Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster
    Example of Good Product Page

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. You to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster

Example of Good Cart Page

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store.
  3. Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  4. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.

App Integration :

Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion

1. Sticky Add to Cart Bar and Buy Now Button
  2. Sticky Checkout Bar
  3. Sticky Cart Icon
  4. Quick Buy Button
  5. Free Shipping Bar
  6. I Agree to the Terms and Conditions Checkbox
  7. Gift Wrapping
  8. Delivery Date Picker
  9. How Did You Know About Us
  10. Additional Cart Notes
  11. Trust Badges

Please check our fully functional Demo Store

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @WesleySnipes,

I reviewed your store. Its Amazing! Here are a few things you might consider changing.

Homepage Design: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘offers & discount banners’ on the homepage to engage users.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

Speed Optimization: To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very slow i.e 46%. It should be above 70%. Also, you need to optimize website images. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and It will also improve the user experience.

12.jpg

Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages of your business it helps to reach more customers. Social media makes your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.Also, add favicon on the website.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes