Feedback on my website

SueL
2 0 1

Hello,

I've just revamped our website and would be interested in opinions on how easy it is to navigate, how quick it loads for you and overall presentation.

Thank you in advance, I appreciate any suggestions!

https://collombattinaturals.com/

Sue  

Hello @SueL ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you. 

• I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
SueL
2 0 1

Hi, thank you for taking a look and giving me feedback!

I thought I had used good keywords, looks like I need to take another look at that :)  

I appreciate your comments.

cheers!

0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
483 17 101

Hi @SueL welcome to Shopify family

I Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share

1. The size of images can be reduced with a fix aspect ratio over all. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
2. Branded video content is likely to takeover consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
3. Add a product zoom in to fill the browser window. This will help in the customer to review the product in with every detail.
4. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your image as reference)
image_png877953479.png
I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!

Hey @SueL  you site is awesome 

Your domain authority via MOZ is 6, it is more than I have seen before. Keep doing your activity SEO direction!!!

You have a lot of product images per one product and reviews. In my opinion, you are perfect!

Also i like you live chat.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.