Feedback on my website

Solved
camiluxe
Tourist
5 0 1
Please. I am looking for feedback on my website if possible. 

Hi @camiluxe 

I just reviewed your website. Its amazing! I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better. 

Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 17%. It should be above 60%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

b1f5360e-b09c-45b7-9735-974eb46e11b6.png

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on a website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Homepage: I like your homepage design. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can Include trust indicators on the homepage.

FaviconAdd favicon on the website. Favicon is like a miniature logo representing the brand which helps user to remember the website much easier and gives a brand awareness for the company.

Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. Also include a buy now button below the add to cart button and organized customer reviews section. 

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
camiluxe
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello and thank you for your feedback on my store. How do i go about increasing speed, exactly?

0 Likes
camiluxe
Tourist
5 0 1

Thanks so much for your feedback. I will take these suggestions into consideration.

0 Likes
KhushiSharma
Tourist
29 0 1

Welcome to the shopify family I can give you an advice on your descriptions if you want to customise your descriptions then you can use the application named Descrii.I am also using it since a very long time I hope it will also give you the better results as I am getting from it.

You can edit your description directly from the app using the provided rich-text editor with more features than Shopify's' own product description editor.

Here the link is - 

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes

Hey @camiluxe

Right now I can only point out things I see, but it literally could be anything and it doesn't necessarily have to be with the design of your website.

In fact, I quite like your website. The products have custom images and descriptions. I went through the purchase steps, without buying anything and it works well. However, I have a few suggestions for you.

Although your images are custom, some of them are a bit blurry. I recommend resizing them so that they fit the page. Blurry images can lower the trust of your visitors and lead to lower conversions. I also suggest making the header a bit smaller since it's currently taking up some unnecessary space. To further increase trust, make sure you add a favicon and try to get any existing customers to leave a review.

My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives, not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We could look at where the traffic comes from and why.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on the site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics and areas that could cause issues
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day, you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers,

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
KhushiSharma
Tourist
29 0 1

Welcome to the shopify family. As a matter of fact, studies show that 76% of consumers say the most important characteristic of a website is ease of use.So we should keep our store simple. If you are facing the problem with SEO here the solution is you can use the application named Descrii which helps you to generate product description in more unique way I am also using it that's why I tried to recommend you the same.

Optimize your store for better visibility on search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. ie. Easy Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Hope you like it Link is here - 

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @camiluxe,

In order to Improve website speed you need to:

• Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
  • Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
  • Web Pages need to be Minified.
  • Reduce JavaScript execution time
  • Minimize main-thread work
  • Beware of excessive liquid loops
  • Decrease thumbnail image size
  • Weigh the benefits of installing another app

If you need any help or have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
camiluxe
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there,

I would love for you to assist me in improving the speed of my website. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

0 Likes