Feedback on my www.beauzel.com store please!

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello All,

I would appreciate if you guys could take few minutes of your time to take a look at my store and tell me your thoughts about it, any improvement tips will be appreciated. https://www.beauzel.com/

Oh and, can someone tell me if there is any website to help us to right the Policies of our store? 

Thank you,

Julie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
147 10 29

Hello Julie

Congratulations on your Shopify store! Your homepage looks fabulous already! I loved the way the Summer spirit can be felt through the website.

Coming to your product catalog, one thing I saw is that this note (Take a look at our beautiful and unique handcrafted bags) appears at the top of your clothing section also. You'll probably have to correct that. 

In your catalog, although it contains limited products right now, I missed seeing any social proof and urgency. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. You could relate to this by thinking of a real life store - when you pass by their window, you'll see their latest collections, top offers and bestseller, isn't it? Well, that's the same for an online store as well!

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, bestseller or summer sale etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying. 

Something like this maybe - 

787A904D-8B41-43A0-9A8C-0CD463C00641_4_5005_c.jpegD88BB9B5-C2D6-4F7E-A481-2B6AC259EEC2_4_5005_c.jpegA7EA652B-182A-46F0-B425-C583FB458825_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
2 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for taking the time to give me a helpful and constructive reply full of little tips!

As you suggested me, I'd love to show my bestsellers etc. but how if I haven't got any order yet? I am starting to desperate a little bit about that actually, I have given so much time to this website and not seeing any results its quite frustrating...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 428

Hey Beauzel,

Well done! A very good start. A few suggestions from my side for improving the store look are:

• The "search bar" is not enabled in the store theme and hence, it is missing from the homepage as well.
  • "Terms and Conditions" are compulsary in the footer for better site authenticity.
  • Engage some "bestsellers" and "new arrivals" to enhance site popularity.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like