Feedback on myradiantface.com

ucanwalkonwater
Tourist
7 0 0

Hello Community!

I would like feedback on my site. I ran ads and I was able to get 660 visitors over the course of two days but no conversion to sales. One product I promoted was my beard collection. Would you please spend some time reviewing my site and providing feedback? Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your support.

Martha Brown

Brand Ambassador

myradiantface.com

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey  My Radiant Face,

The header template can be used for highlighting some discounts or shipping offers instead. Other improvements to be done regarding giving your store a more appealing and professional look are as follows:

1. "Contact Us" and "About Us" both should be a part of the main menu as well for encouraging site familiarity and customer interaction.
  2. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be created for all disocunted products.
  3. Instagram images need to be added for instant brand promotion.
  4. Reviews need to be added below each product to improve customer choice.
  5. Testimonials need to be added to the footer for strengthening customer trust and belief.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store start driving a lot of conversions very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1917 37 234

Hello,

I had look into your website. It's looking good. I observed few things on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can increase your niche.

-> You can differentiate your catalog into menu.

-> Add Item reviews. As reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

-> If you want to increase your store conversion rate you can promote your products regularly on Facebook page and Instagram. You can increase your followers and convert into your customers.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Hi Martha Brown,

I got a few things to let you know after looking through your store. You said that you got 660 visitors over two days but no sales. Assuming that all the visitors going to your site are your target consumers. Therefore, I believe they were not being convinced enough to buy the product. Let's figure out why:

First thing I notice on your site is a very attractive banner, Which I think can be improved by changing the tag line to be more specific & convincing. For example: "Perfect beard kit for all hair types". You can also link the slide image to the collection's page.

Second thing, the store missed one of the most important "weapons" to achieve high conversion rate which is the testimonials of consumers. If you don't have any, just ask your friends or people who have already used the products. They'll be willing to write some nice words on your site :D

You should also put some of the quick links on your footer to the main navigation of your store in case visitors might want to know more about your brand (Blog, About Us & Contact Us would be necessary).

The last thing is about Homepage, you should consider expanding the collection menu to the first menu level then visitors would be more aware of those collections & able to reach to them more easily. Overstock has a great example of that (You can quickly check it here for reference: https://www.overstock.com/ )

I hope that's good enough for now. Please let me know if the experiments are working on your site ;)

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hey @ucanwalkonwater ,

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

3. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Make sure your store is engaging enough to capture visitors and turn them into paying customers along with building a relationship.

4. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
ucanwalkonwater
Tourist
7 0 0

Thanks for spending the time to evaluate my site and I appreciate the valuable advice. Would you please provide examples of shopify stores? It is easier for me to see how these tips are implemented in a store.

Martha Brown

Brand Ambassador

myradiantface.com

0 Likes
ucanwalkonwater
Tourist
7 0 0

Thanks for spending the time to evaluate my site and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Upon viewing Overstock website, I see how I can implement your suggestions into improving my store appearance. I intend to implement your suggestions and will provide updates.

Martha Brown

Brand Ambassador

myradiantface.com

0 Likes
ucanwalkonwater
Tourist
7 0 0

Appfreaker,

Thanks for spending the time to review my store and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

1. Increase the niche? I did that in the GIFTS collection, however, I will consider extending the niche. 

2. As far as differentiate my catalog into menu. I thought I did that at the top.

3. I do have a FB business page and I have an Instagram page. I will beef up those sites with products. 

Also, would  you provide websites as examples?  Thanks.

Martha Brown

Brand Ambassador

myradiantface.com

0 Likes
ucanwalkonwater
Tourist
7 0 0

UPDATE,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post. Your input is valuable and I intend to implement these strategies as best I can and will post a follow-up to my store's performance. Also, if you would provide examples of successful shopify stores would be greatly appreciated. Sometimes, seeing examples and help facilitate implementation. Thanks again for your support.

Martha Brown

Brand Ambassador

myradiantface.com

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes