Feedback on new Single Product Store

Pieter_Myburgh
Shopify Partner
12 0 2

Hi all.

We recently re-launched a .com single product store for the US market. We will now be shipping directly from California as previously we shipped out of South Africa . 

Please send us your feedback. On our store.

https://extreme-lights.com/ 

P.S I am also struggling with the menu that disappears on Mobile View so if anyone could assist with that it would be great as well.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3746 214 668

Hello @Pieter_Myburgh, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback that you can work on:

- You need to improve the layout of your store. Make it professional and organized. You should make it attractive and appealing. Make the layout of the home page more professional.

- Being a single product store, on the home page- you should add an engaging video of the product to attract visitors coming to your store.

- Add a 'buy now' button on the product.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

-  Add web push notifications that will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Pieter_Myburgh
Shopify Partner
12 0 2

Thank you for the feedback Sachin.

Can you please explain more about Adding web push notifications.

0 Likes