Feedback on new boutique launch

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi, 

i have been spending hours working on this store, paid for a designer logo, hired influencers, even paid for a new store design from a company and just no sales, not even a add to chart. I obviously am not seeing what everyone else sees as the issue could anyone look at it and provide your opinions on what i can improve on. At present there are still clothes listed however it will ultimately be only shoes, bags and jewelry.  

Thanks 

O DATS CUTE BOUTIQUE https://www.odatscute.com/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
90 5 21

Hello @ODATSCUTEBOUTIQ !

Welcome to the Shopify community. 

I have noticed that you sell a great variety of products on your store and a lot of your products looks really good! However I do think your website looks a little too packed, you can consider on modifying your website to look more simple and a little more spacious. For instance, you can consider not putting these, and instead introducing your brand at the home page to let you website visitors learn about you as the enter you page. You can also  consider shifting your logo to the middle and adding headers below it such as : products, policy, etc since your black banner above is very spacious and for a more convenient user navigation. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 12.32.07 PM.png

Furthermore, Facebook ad is something that you would like to consider to help drive more traffic to you website. When you manage to drive your traffic, you should consider setting up retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaigns are used to remind customers of the products they are interested in or were put into the cart after they leave the website with very kinds of creatives. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b

All the best on you store! 

Irene  

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Hi Irene,
I want to thank you for your honestly and in sight. I’ll definitely make
some changes especially since I’m removing most of the clothing and doing
primary shoes bags and accessories. As far as the black banner I guess I
didn’t see it as suspicious which is why I used it but as a customer I can
see being overly cautious about having black on the tops of a web page.

Thanks Again for your insight
Wishing you all the best plz stay safe
Tish
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 26 100

Hello @ODATSCUTEBOUTIQ,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add a detailed product description in product pages. Example: https://www.odatscute.com/collections/accessories/products/alectrona-gold-chain-link-belt
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Add correct social media accounts in the footer
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add Add to cart button for improving customer experience.
10. Add some background color to Buy it now button. Currently on hover only we can see the background color.
11. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

Hey @ODATSCUTEBOUTIQ,

Great store you've got there. Let me share a couple of tips that can help you increase conversions.

1. Add an '
About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

2. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from. 
Reviews: Make sure to add a review section on each product page and to ask customers to write reviews of your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here
Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here

3. Create Urgency and Play With FOMO: FOMO is a great way to get people to convert on your product page. By tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency prompts shoppers to shorten their decision-making process. Use product labels/stickers such as Sale, Few Left, etc to quickly grab users' attention.

4. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

I'm sure that these tips will certainly help improve conversions. If you do need more help, please don't hesitate to message me, I'll be happy to be of assistance.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 2 6

Hy @ODATSCUTEBOUTIQ 

Welcome to the shopify, there are so many points on which we can work so that they can give us a better result like-Multi-Touchpoint Contact Page-When it comes to running an ecommerce site where most business takes place online, nothing builds trust more than an overly obvious and well-presented “contact us” feature. This is especially true when selling high-end merchandise or technical products.I can also give you an advice on your descriptions if you want to customise your descriptions then you can use the application named Descrii.I am also using it since a very long time I hope it will also give you the better results as I am getting from it.

You can edit your description directly from the app using the provided rich-text editor with more features than Shopify's' own product description editor.

Here the link is - 

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes