Feedback on new gift / homeware store

Primroseliving
Excursionist
19 0 5

Hi All, 

I have recently launched a homewares and gift store. Would you mind please looking through it and advising me of anything that needs to be updated or changed? 

I have a small budget for SEO (£250), which if anyone can help with (I appreciate it isn't a lot, but hopefully with sales this would increase to more, as I'm determined to grow this into a large business), I would appreciate. 

www.primrose-living.co.uk 

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Arunesh
Explorer
74 6 28

Hello @Primroseliving 

Hope you are doing well. Congratulations on your store.

I went through your store and found some shortcomings. I'm going to list them point by point below and would recommend you to give them a thought at the earliest.

1. The brand logo is too large. Reduce its size if possible.
  2. Add a favicon.
  3. Make your Collection images clickable.
  4. Add proper product descriptions.
  5. You can also add compared at price

There are very few stores like that of yours on the internet having such a beautiful concept. But I think even a website such elegant as yours need some marketing. Marketing and promotion are the second most important jobs to be done, once you've launched your website.

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
Primroseliving
Excursionist
19 0 5

Hi Arunesh, 

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me feedback on my site, I do appreciate it greatly. I've started to implement the changes you've mentioned - they were easier than I realised! One thing I am struggling with is verifying my domain ownership in google search console. Would you be able to help with this at all, I'm just not sure where I need to paste the code to in Shopify (where I purchased the domain from). 

I'd also like to look at help with SEO in google with yourselves if at all possible. As aforementioned, I don't have the largest of budgets to start with, but I do hope to expand this as my business grows. 

Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 23.16.00.png

Thank you! 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2455 142 444

Hello @Primroseliving, I hope you are doing well! the layout looks good. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Showcase reviews on the home page. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

You need to make your store engaging. It will help you to increase the conversion and retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes