Our store is https://www.aisle-13.com
We are looking for feedback on the store, and if you have any suggestions or services for us to consider. We are a seasonal, Halloween related store. We have been live for a month, but NO VISITORS yet.
Hey there, @LittleLinda115!
First of all, congrats on your store. It’s exciting to launch a new store, but it’s frustrating to not get traffic. I would look at how you’re driving traffic to your store; if you’re relying solely on Google for organic traffic, you may have some issues. There are options you have for paid campaigns though that may help you bring in traffic, especially as we get closer to Halloween.
The first impression needs a little work. There are THREE pop-ups that take over when I land on your page:
It's an attack of the pop-ups. But really, you have three too many pop-ups, including one that uses a dark pattern of confirmshaming. Don’t do that. If you’re going to do anything, focus on ONE rather than all.
On that subject, your Spin to Win button covers up part of your navigation and doesn’t really fit in with your theme:
Let’s move on!
This is happening across your site, which is making it difficult to review it!
For reference, I’m on Dolls.
For reference, I’m on the Doll 19 product page.
The good news is that Halloween is on the horizon, and people are interested in your products! As you get more visitors, watch recordings or check out heatmaps to evaluate what you can do to make your store even better. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Have seen your store and have some comments for you:
- Your logo doesn't stand out on your site.
- The banner is not fittable I think because it makes your customers don't know what to focus on.
- Add some Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more details faster.
- You can try to create an Instagram gallery to show more real-life photos that people are using your products. It can encourage your customers to decide faster.
Check it out if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
By the way, you have many good parts:
- I love your product pages.
- The blogs are great too.
- Live chat
Hope you can improve your store in the future!
Hi @LittleLinda115 !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hi @LittleLinda115 welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:
1. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
2. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
3. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase
I hope this helps!