Feedback on new product page for Norwegian store.

Tourist
22 0 1

Hi!
I would love some feedback on my new product page: https://www.lykkeengler.no/products/lykkeengel-emma

Im using Pagefly to create new pages. Starting with 1 collection first. Its mobile first.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2057 115 372

Hello @thorep, yes it looks good but it looks quite cluttered. The organized site looks professional & easy to navigate. Make the footer professional. Also, engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

You can engage by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, email marketing, web push notification, and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Pathfinder
122 11 44

Hello @thorep 

Congratulations on your store!

Here are a few tips:

a) Have a translation option (in English) for customers abroad.

b) Try adding captions below your pictures, so that it is easier to understand what the product is. 

c) I think your load time is a bit high. Consider fixing that, as customers won't wait for very long for your site to load. 

d) Have a new collection tab, so that people can see what is new. 

e) Try putting a banner at the front of the home page, so that it attracts the users. 

Please feel free to reach out in case of any questions. 

Thank You!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Tourist
22 0 1

I agree about the footer..im using a theme from roarthemes and its really hard to get it good..i cant use pagefly for this:( @AiTrillion 

0 Likes
Tourist
22 0 1

Im struggeling getting the load speeds down..any tips? i could use a image size reduzer app but need a free one

Pathfinder
122 11 44

You can check out Shopify's own free Image Resizer app. Link below:

Online Image Resizer - Free Image & Photo Optimizer (shopify.com)

Tips for reducing loading time without compromising your pictures - just compress them. Quality wise, you won't be able to tell the difference, but it can significantly reduce size. You can look at many online image compressors for this. 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Tourist
22 0 1

Any more feedback guys?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2057 115 372

@thorep wrote:

Im struggeling getting the load speeds down..any tips? i could use a image size reduzer app but need a free one

@thorep

These are some points which will help you to keep your store’s speed optimized:-

• Optimize all the images. You can use Bulk Image Edit- Image SEO for Image optimization.
  • Eliminate using multiple apps- Using multiple apps hinders the speed of the store. I would recommend the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. It has all the essential features integrated in a single app & you don’t have to install multiple apps. Also, the cost will be reduced as you don’t have to pay for multiple apps.
  • Use a fast and reliable hosting
  • Use a Content delivery network (CDN)
  • “Minify” your code
  • Reduce redirects and broken links
Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @thorep,

I'm Richard- CRO expert at PageFly. First of all, thank you so much for using our app, and congratulations on your store. 

Here are some feedbacks on your page, hopefully, it will help

1. Product image

- You need to choose 3 to 5 product images to facilitate a visual evaluation, which means customers will have a full visual overview of your product. Some tips to choose a product image is:

• Always show product "in scale", which means you put it in a context so that customers know how big it is when using it.
  • Also, show the most unique/outstanding features of the product

RichardNguyen_0-1607238843871.png

- If the product has more than 1 color, for example, gold, silver, use Swatches as the Selector for Color Variations. It lets customers have more interaction with the product they are going to buy.

2. Return and shipping policy 

• Return policy usually comes with some conditions, so you will want to specify it within the product page. Display instantly or insert a link are both fine.
  • Regarding shipping, you should provide customers with the exact date of delivery instead of an estimation of delivery speed.

RichardNguyen_1-1607241018086.png

3. Product description

Let's make more room for the product description because this almost helps customers to decide to buy the product or not. Be much specific as you can, consider using bullet points, or subdivide the long description, making customers easy to scan.

RichardNguyen_2-1607241798132.png

And that's my feedback!!

If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes

Hi @thorep , 

First, thank you for choosing PageFly as your page builder, we are so glad that our tool can be useful to our merchant. I would like to have some comments on your the product page:

Header: you can make a sticky header to help users to navigate through your site and search for the products easier. A search bar with an input field can be more visible to users, you only show the search icon on the header.

Product images: you can add more product images in some products. In the image below, that product page only shows one image. It does not show customers enough information. You may need to show at least 3 to 5 product images per product page, and they should be from different angles. I know you have other image products that show different use of the product with models. But they are the same product with colors, customers will want to know about the color that they are checking.

PageFly_0-1607274289558.png

More information/sections: customers will want to check the information like Refund or Shipping policies on your page. So you can consider adding more information about your brand and services. The more information you show on the product page, the more change you can keep customers on this page and continuing their journey. You can use the Accordions element to optimize the space of those information. 

Color Swatches: Instead of making many product pages for different colors of a product. You can make a product page including all the color variants. And to make it look better, you may need to use the color swatches feature. This color variants selector can also increase the professionalism of your store. You can use the Zepto person

In this section, you can move the stars to the center to improve the look.

PageFly_1-1607274289464.png

Overall, your product page already has a good layout. You only need some improvements to upgrade this page.

If you need more help, you can contact us via 24/7 live chat. We are always ready to help. You can also check our guide our optimizing mobile page.

Good luck with your store!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes