Feedback on new shop.

Solved
Highlighted
3 1 0

Hi all,

I am just starting and wanted to have some feedback on my shop.

At the moment I do not have much products however, soon (when i make some profit) I hope to hire a designer to elevate the shop quality. Did not sun any ads yet, will start soon. Since I do not have a budget I am trying to do as much as I can by myself.

Appreciate your time and support!

www.petitbabyco.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Petit Baby,

Take care of the below-listed points to make your store perform well:

• Align all the "footer links" vertically for better placement.
  • "Twitter and Linked in" business pages should also be added to the footer for better advertising.
  • Adding images to the "About Us" section would help it look more expressive.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Let's hope for the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @flavi1 

Congrats on your new store! I won't be able to point out that you set up this store without a designer's help. Even the pictures are professionally taken. Overall, the store looks great!
I noticed a few things where you can improve

1. The home page has 3 images on top. They don't look like products at first glance, so you can add some details + a "shop now" button on hovering over those images.
2. In the quarantine parenting products banner at the bottom of your homepage
- It would be great to link it to a collection
- Use a different colored text as the cyan color is not clearly visible on the banner
3. You can look at adding some media and content to the about us page. Would really appeal better to the visitors

You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight certain products and let your customers choose products quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it :D

App Link: https://bit.ly/36ly69H

P.S. If you like the app, ping me, I can get a baby labels pack added to our collections. 

Cheers, and wish you all the best for your new venture! 

Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes
Highlighted

Victor's here, I've spent a few minutes on your store & been hopeful that I can give you some recommendations which could help to improve the overall conversion rate of your store.

image.png

The first thing is about navigation. One way to improve its efficiency is to show the dropdown options whenever your visitors mouse over the category. It will definitely make it easier to navigate through your site. (For example, you can add "Long Sleeves" & "Short Sleeves" if you're not having many products to categorize them)

The second thing is about Product Page, I love the clean look of each product images. I encourage you to add a review section under the product details so that your customers can leave you some nice words for your products. That's how you can gain customer trust & influence their decisions. 

image.png

Since free shipping is a bargain for consumers, you should keep it in a limited period. For example Free shipping from 20/05 to 10/06. It will likely increase the chance that people decide to buy your products faster.

image.png

This part is losing out the contrast & making it hard to read, the shadow of the text should be removed. You can try multiple things to increase the contrast. It's just a small part so I believe you can fix it on your own.

image.png

You can take advantage of this section here to tell more about your brand or at least add a Call To Action, that could be more helpful than just showing people three static images.

I know you've just started, please go the extra mile on the design perspective then see how it goes. After that, you can come back to the community to get more insightful feedback.

Hope that my recommendations will be helpful to you. I wish you many more sales in the future, please feel free to let me know if you have any concerns. Best regards!

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
3 1 0

Thank you so so much for the feedback!!

SO glad to hear action items for me to work from now on.

Again, thank you for the support!

Flavia

0 Likes