1 0 0
Spoiler
New to this and would like some feedback on my site. www.yonnabiz.com

Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 2 6
Welcome to the shopify family. As a matter of fact, studies show that 76% of consumers say the most important characteristic of a website is ease of use. If you are facing the problem with SEO here the solution is you can use the application named Descrii which helps you to generate product description in more unique way I am also using it that's why I tried to recommend you the same. Optimize your store for better visibility on search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. ie. Easy Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Hope you like it Link is here - https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

Hey @Yonnabiz,

Congratulations on your new store. I checked it, and there are some improvements needed that can help improve the navigation and customer experience of your store.

1. High-quality eye-catching image as the banner - Right now the image is blurred, which will just throw away users' attention and may bounce off.

2. Sub-Categories of your catalog for easier navigation (this is with respect to your navigation menu bar at the header)

3. In your product pages, use High-Quality images + self-explanatory descriptions - There are a lot of deciding factors that come into a customers' mind, before they purchase a product, given they pay before they get the product.  Quality of product image, information, and social proof plays a very huge role.

• Use high-quality images, with the option of providing different angle views, and allowing to zoom in/zoom out. This will help them envision the look and feel of your products.
  • Keep the product description short and crisp, it should convey who it is for, what it does and how it can be of value for the visitor checking the product. It would be better to have the description in bullet points so that visitors can read and digest them quickly.
  • Add product reviews and trust badges: It is for a known fact that we rely on other people’s opinions or actions to decide on our own. You can read more about trust badges here.

4. A good About Us page: Visitors usually check this page to know about your store, what your values are, and your vision of how the store can impact the community. Also if this page is executed well-enough this can boost your visitors' trust. 

5. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as a reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)

Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 2.04.24 PM.png

Hope these feedbacks help. 

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes