Congratulations on your new store. I checked it, and there are some improvements needed that can help improve the navigation and customer experience of your store.
1. High-quality eye-catching image as the banner - Right now the image is blurred, which will just throw away users' attention and may bounce off.
2. Sub-Categories of your catalog for easier navigation (this is with respect to your navigation menu bar at the header)
3. In your product pages, use High-Quality images + self-explanatory descriptions - There are a lot of deciding factors that come into a customers' mind, before they purchase a product, given they pay before they get the product. Quality of product image, information, and social proof plays a very huge role.
4. A good About Us page: Visitors usually check this page to know about your store, what your values are, and your vision of how the store can impact the community. Also if this page is executed well-enough this can boost your visitors' trust.
5. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as a reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)
Hope these feedbacks help.