Feedback on new store is welcome

Lachie_r
4 0 0

Hello all,

I have just launched a new e-commerce store, so would welcome any feedback from anybody:

oskiandlottie.com.au

Regards,

Lachie

0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi Lachie, 

Very neat and cozy store. The site design is highly associated with cotton and I think that is exactly what is used in your products:) 

Very nice concept and the fact that you are based on sustainable development gives you a huge advantage since finally society started appreciating that.  

There are two major things I have been concerned about: 

1) the options. I do think that the more the option the higher the chances to sell, so I recommend working on adding more products before you pay for ads. 

2) the pricing. Clearly, you know that people can get quilts for a lot more affordable price on their local stores, and I am sure there is a reason why your products are more on the pricier side. So let your customers know that. Tell them what materials you use, focus on the fact that they are handmade and make people want to pay you more than they would in a different store. 

Here are some tips to improve functionality of your site: 

Social Login 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

Visual Reviews 

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site

A better functionality of site along with social engagement can be reached using Growave. It offers Reviews, Rewards, Wishlist, Social Login and 7 more tools all in one platform. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so please let me know by liking this post. 

The best of luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes

Hi @Lachie_r !

Firstly, NICE STORE ! love your style and how you present your content. But still some rooms for improvement :

• Hero image is an important part of your size with get most attention from customer. Create some Sale period by dynamic headline and paragraph with CTA can help you increase more sale
  • I very like your idea that you only show product category in homepage. But in order to get more sale, i think you should add more sections such as :  Featured product, New arrival ... to increase the change people see what they are looking for
  • Create some social proof / testimonial to warranty your product quality 
  • Create sale period and add countdown timer to your product detail page to increase FOMO effect
  • Invest more content ( video / image / testimonial ... ) to your about page, it's will make your site look more reliable
  • For some product, your description is quite lone. My recommendation is separate them to smaller part of accordion. I will help customer find what they looking for easier

Hope you find my advices helpful. Best of luck to your business !

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and I love everything you have done so far. The color palette and the branding, in general, are just top-notch. There are a couple of areas, some already mentioned, that I feel you could enhance the conversion success of your store: 

• Buyer testimonials would be a great addition to your site. Alternatively, you could get some blogger reviews and have a testimonials page showcasing those reviews. 
  • Why not have some video content created with your pieces showcased in a domestic setting? Bring the products to life! 
  • I think it would be such a great addition to have a Meet the Team section, focusing on the people behind the brand, and their own interests and passions and what they brought to the Oski and Lottie table. Essentially, add as much life and character to the store as possible. 
  • Create a blog, and use it to espouse the virtues of your admirable efforts toward sustainability. 
  • A FAQ would be super useful too, for questions like "Do you ship internationally?", etc.  

How are you planning to market the business? Have you developed a marketing strategy? Who are your ideal buyers? Have you created some marketing personas for your business? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes